Chapter 1

Sunday morning. You watched the minute hand of your clock going from 10:02 to 10:03.

The morning silence was disturbed by the stomping of your feet on the wooden floor and scarlet black colored carpet. You carefully sat on the window sill and started to stared outside for a while. All you could see from the opposite side of the window was the morning dew on the leaves of your freshly planted roses, your beautifully made garden and the neighboring apartments painted in the darkest shades of red and black. The colony was quite friendly, but you enjoyed your own company more, resulting in you not being familiar with almost everyone.

You looked near the table lamp kept next to your bed as the clock struck 10:18. You looked all over the room with red colored walls. Your phone wasn't near the table lamp, neither in your pockets, nor anywhere else in the room to be seen. You started panicking. Last night when you came back from his house , you brought it back, didn't you?

"Great
Now I have to run to his house this early."

-

After about ten minutes of running and panting, you were finally standing in front of his apartment. You knocked on the door.

"Hey Eren"

"Were you missing me again?"

"No come on', I left my phone here last night. Ok move aside now."

"Go on. A few of my friend are in the lobby who came and stayed overnight. We didn't sleep the whole night!" He was talking like a child whose parents finally allowed him to have a sleepover. "It was so fun!"

It was too late for him to tell you about his friends. The door of his house was already opened. You saw two boys sitting on the couch. One with brownish hair and a smirk on the face and the other with blonde bowl cut and a welcoming smile. You looked at both of them and smiled back awkwardly. You checked for your phone. It was not on the shelf, in the closet, or on the sofa.

"Is this what you are searching for?" A sweet voice from behind said. The blonde boy held your phone in his hand.

"Thank you." You took it from his hand and gaze into his blue ocean eyes for a moment. It took you awhile to snap back to reality.

Keeping the phone in your pocket after checking the notifications, you stared at Eren, who was standing beside the door. Your feet started moving towards him.

"See you tomorrow at the college." He said and waved at you as a gesture of goodbye.

-

You woke up to the sound of mild rain pouring from the blackish clouds.

"The weather really matches my mood. Why can't weekends last forever?" you thought to yourself.

It was Monday morning and you didn't want to get out of
bed, But you had no choice, unfortunately.

-

You saw Eren and the front gate of the college, laying against this car. He was waiting for you. You both greeted each other and started a conversation.

"How is Mikasa? I don't see her around, she's with you all the time." You questioned Eren.

"Honestly, I don't know. She has been hanging out with Sasha and the others more than me these days." His Jealousy could be noticed in his tone.

You were surprised as Mikasa is always running around Eren. She can't miss even a single chance to see him.

You knew how much Eren and Mikasa loved each other but you had no idea what is happening between them. Eren looked to the ground as the sorrow started emerging in his voice. It seemed as though he was missing Mikasa.

-

Eren looked at Mr. Dot Pyxis with a bored look on this face. History is boring and if someone will disagree with that Eren would punch him in the face. Even the girl named Historia whose name itself means History hated the subject. Meanwhile the boy sitting next to Eren was noting down every sentence that the teacher was saying. His blonde hair moved back and forth as he shifted his gaze from the blackboard and the teacher to his notebook every two seconds.

Mikasa as sitting next to the trio of Sasha, Connie and Jean. She didn't seem to notice that Jean was staring at her the whole time. Eren was burning with anger and jealousy.

-

The college bell rang and the students in the classroom started packing their things and heading out of the class. It was time for the lunch break. You wanted to talk to Mikasa about her and Eren but she was with the trio so you decided to go to Eren. The blonde boy was also standing with him.

"Let's go to the college's canteen." Eren said to you. "Armin will also come with us." He said as he patted on Armin's back. Eren took a step forward and you started walking behind him.

-

"What should I do to convince Mikasa to talk to her?" He asked Armin and you.

"What did you do to make her angry in the first place?" You asked.

"Sasha messaged me that I was talking to Historia and playing video games this weekend and that's why she has been ignoring me. Don't let Mikasa know that Sasha told me this."

"Then you really hurted her. You already know how much she cares for you." Armin said to Eren. "I'll think of a way to make it better for you."

"Thanks alot." Eren paused for a moment and then said "I forgot to introduce you to each other between all this hassle."

"This is (Y/n) (L/n), my old family friend. We have known each other since we were two. I never told you about her but Mikasa knows her alot, though she only met her the last semester." Eren pointed towards you. "She's finally coming out of her shell and getting to know people apart from the ones I forced her to meet."

"(Y/n), this is Armin Arlert, my childhood friend. Me, Mikasa and him went to the same school. He was intelligent since childhood. The three of us have spent our whole lifes together." Eren smiled remembering all the memories and you and Armin smiled at each other.

The bell rang once again, marking the end of the lunch break. The three of you went to the chemistry class together. The teacher of this subject is known to be the weirdest one in the college. Also, many accidents have happened when she is the incharge of the lecture. The expert in experiments.

She is the one and only-
Hange Zoe