Please read, Bee

Hey I published this after what happened and yeah I'm not sorry, this is real, and I really couldn't have done this without your too ex-friends. I heard from your sibling, Mask that your entire family is toxic and there's really no way of you getting out of it especially if it's just one relationship. That leads me to a few points.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You're very persistent.

When you have an opinion on something, you want to go with that opinion and stick with it and if the other person disagrees, then you'll practically beg them for them to change their decision. This one work well with your dream job if you want to have employees at your bakery. This also does not work well in relationships because the person that you love just feels obligated to do something, and that is why I practically had a mental breakdown after calling you a pet name. You wouldn't stop asking. So I felt like I had to. This is kind of the gist of the section so I'll move on to the next one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You steal other personalities.

People can have similar humor or similar interests, but if you steal a joke, overuse it to the point to where it is completely drained of humor, and then give it back to the person, that's completely just terrible. This doesn't just go with humor, this goes with other things like music taste. A lot of my favorite musical artists are inspired off of people but it all gathers up into one unique thing that represents me. Yours, to be honest, isn't very unique in my opinion, it's just what people would think as in gay music or dsmp music or Minecraft music. I got to admit, some of the songs that you listen to are actually really good, but I mean here's a few songs if you want them:

Hungry Like a Wolf~ Duran Duran
Breezeblocks~ Alt-J
Atlantis~ Seafret
Forever~ Labrynth

If you listen to these and you like them, I mean just look at my SoundCloud there's plenty of more. But just please make up your own jokes, your own personality, and just please try not to pick up on the meanness of your family even more than you already have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Repetitiveness

You're very repetitive. You repeat jokes, you repeat songs, you repeat practically conversations, you repeat so many things where everything is a blur, where you don't even know when something happened or anything like that, because the conversation has happened like five times. All I'm saying, is just please get a bit more variety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Blindness

I hate to say this, but you're really blind. You completely skip over all of the hints that I give to you, and if I do tell you something, you completely ignore it at times. You've turned into someone that I don't know ever since we met each other. You went from someone who is quite nice to talk to, all the way to now, where you're blind, you're self-centered, and most importantly, kind of abusive in relationships.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abuse

This word can mean so many things. It can mean abusing coping mechanisms, abusing the people around you in multiple ways, or abusing yourself. But I'm going to focus on the other people ones. I feel like throw a relationship, you have been emotionally abusing me more and more because I'm scared to tell you things every day. You ask me things and I feel like I can't tell you or I tell you things and then you just throw it away like it's nothing. Or just completely ignore me at times to be quite honest. And then you have the honeymoon phase where you act amazing and this awesome person, but in reality you're just doing the abusive cycle. I'm sorry, but I can't handle this anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Consent

You should no this word very well. Consent is clear, coherent, and ongoing. In a lot of our conversations, I say maybe or possibly or depends. All of those lead into the same category of no. If you can't take things that are quote unquote in between as a no, then you have a problem. Someone who doesn't specifically say that they are okay with something, means that they are not okay with it! This goes along with down to asking someone to be in the family server or asking if you can tell someone about a conversation that we had (one that might make me uncomfortable) or just overall anything that you would like to be asked for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Straight up keeping up with boundaries

I made an entire chapter on here about my boundaries. I told you some of my boundaries, and every single one of them pretty much is in here. If I don't like anything to do with sex, then I don't. If I don't like something to do with hardcore make out sessions, then I am not okay with that and you have to deal with it. This is why I normally do not read lime or smut. Unless if it is something that I'm absolutely obsessed with reading, I will not read it if it has lime or above in it. I am not gonna continue with this, so