☾☾☾ hang

@ Ray _ Georgia posted a photo

Liked by onwardjdub and 9000 more

Euphoria season two January 9th ! #HBO #Euphoria # Behindthescenes

view all 110,00 comments

onwardwanna- 💯🔥

zendaya- can't wait to see more of you this season ❤️
- THANKS YOU TOO

jaylawaltonofficial- can't wait bae !
- SAME

onwardjdub- come to my room rn😡 ALSO CONGRATS 😘
- OKAY AND THX
see other replies to comment
-onwardwanna- Nah fr y'all seeing this ^
-user2020- holy shit
-username- SHIPPPPP

anguscloud- oh shit I gotta post this too
- omg ily

euphoria-😍😇

**

After posting I walk into Jaden's room without knocking which was a mistake, I walk in complaining about something to see him shirtless on his bed.

I stop dead in my tracks and stare then realised I was staring so I look at his face "uhh what do you want?" I say trying to be normal.
"I want you to hang out with me like you said," I sigh and jump next to him on the bed "okay why don't we go to the mall?"

"YES! that's a great idea Ray," I smile and get up off the bed "oh but were meant to be looking after Daelo," he groans leaning his head on my waist.

"Where the heck is my twin?" he asks pissed "uhhh probably boxing," "DAELO!" He screams on the top of his lungs.

And the poor boy runs in straight away "yes Jaden?" "we're gonna go to the mall," Jaden says and the kid starts jumping up and down "YAY!"

"But you can't talk the whole time,"Jaden says and I slap Jaden , "don't listen to him," I walk up to him "your my favourite anyway."

Daelo smiles and grabs my hand "don't tell Jaden though," I whisper and he nods "don't tell Jaden what?" he asks behind me.

"Nothing," me and Daelo laugh.

We walk to the bus and hop on and we are soon at the mall, Daelo is talking nonstop to Jaden as I look at shoes.

"And then we killed the zombies which mean I won," Jaden nods sick of it "Ray what are YOU doing?" he asks trying to change the subject.

"Looking at these," I say picking up the brown shoes "wow hot get them," I shake my head "Jay I have so many shoes, what I really need is a swim suit."

"Kay we'll go buy one," he grabs my hand walking me out of the shop "ew you guys are gross," Daelo said as we hold hands in front of him.

We walk into the swim wear shop and I look through the bikinis as Jaden does too and I slap his hand "you look like a perv," I laugh and he does to "I'm just trying to help," Jaden then holds the bikini over his body.

"Definitely this one," I roll my eyes "that's a g string," he looks at it and quickly puts it back "how would I know they put g strings in a swim wear shop," and I hug him sympathetically.

I grab a red bikini an go to the changing rooms "I'll be one second," I close the curtain and examine the bikini on me.

Now I love having second opinions on things and me and Jaden are very close so I definitely wouldn't do this with just anyone.

I poke my head out to see Jaden showing Daelo something on his phone "hey Jay can you help me," he looks up at me and I see his lips tug up and he hasn't even seen my body yet.

"Sure Daelo wait here," the boy groans "whyyyy," Jaden walks over to me "because your to young to see a girl in a bikini," Jaden says as Daelo pokes his tongue out.

I let Jaden into the small room as I spin showing him the togs and he just checks me out very obviously "JADEN!" he laughs at me "sorryyy and you look amazing."

I sigh "really or are you just saying that because you can see my ass?" I playfully say and he blushed "nah for real you look amazing."

Then I blush "aww Rayray are you blushing," he mocks as he hugs me and I hide my face in his chest.

Then I punch his chest "okay sorry you don't get to see me change bye," he wines "oh damn it."

After I brought the swimsuit we go back home to see Javon on the couch.

"Hey Wanna," I say flopping next to him and Jaden comes in holding my bags "come on bag boy," Javon laughs "where were you guys?"

"Mall," I say checking my phone "yeah Ray and Jaden made out in the changing rooms for five minutes!" Daelo says wanting to ruin my life.

Me and Jaden blush and Javon laughs almost falling off the couch "ewww no Mumps," I said trying to kick the kid "I bet Javon told you what making out is," Jaden says.

"No you did!" Daelo shouts and Javon falls off the couch and I lean on Jadens shoulder "no for real we're you?"

"NO!" I shout and Jaden makes it worse "I was helping her with her bikini," I slap his head "y'all nasty!" Javon yells.

a/n srry if there are mistakes pls vote and comment!