☾☾☾who are you texting

Jaden's POV

I was lying on Javon's bed messaging Ray and I keep smiling at her messages because how could I not she's so fucking funny and cute and I just love her. Javon is next to me and throws a pillow at my head "who are you fuckin messaging, they got you smiling and shii!"

I push the pillow off me and Jayla snatches my phone but luckily I quickly lock it "yeah you've been on your phone a lot lately," she says as she try's to guess the passcode "stop your gonna get me locked out!"

I snatch my phone back and she stares at me "let me guess your messaging Sarah?" I shake my head and Javons question "Lisa? Abby? Trisha? Emily? Becca? Maria? Perry?" I push him off the bed "for real stop exposing me!"

Jayla just laughs "those all your snapchat hoes, holy shit Jaden!" I keep messaging on my phone, to be honest they WERE girls I was talking to but not anymore since Ray, I got rid of them all.

"Answer me Jaden, ARE THEY?!" Javon gets back on the bed "they are, i've seen them all and I didn't get to say Amy and Tina," Jayla just hits the back of my head "your such a man whore," I roll my eyes and look back at my phone "y'all annoying."

Jayla and Javon look at each other and laugh "it's okay no need to get embarrassed Jay, everyone finds a way to feel validated," Jayla says hugging me and I fake laugh.

Ray's POV

rollin wit the LGBT 🏳️‍🌈💏👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
(Ray, Jayla, Jaden, Javon)

Ray attached 1 video

boi leave my fyp rn i don't need to be seeing that

Jaden🤪🏳️‍🌈💅💑❤️
EWW
THOSE FLABS
🤢🤮🤢🤢🤮

Javon😺🌈
stfu
i look hot
OBV I LOOK HOT BC THEY MADE AN EDIT

Jayla💅🏳️‍🌈
girl never share this information with me again 😔

I AM SCARED
but i can't wait to see y'all tmr
🤪

Jaden🤪🏳️‍🌈💅💑❤️
AYOOOO
can't wait
ALSO ME AND RAY ARE SHARING A CABIN‼️

Jayla💅🏳️‍🌈
um why
y'all wanna fuck or smt

NOO
EWWW
we just wanna bc he's my bestie

Javon😺🌈
let them share a cabin or you'll walk in on them fucking

Jayla💅🏳️‍🌈
OH OH OK OK THENN

Jaden🤪🏳️‍🌈💅💑❤️
plssss
look we just never share a cabin whenever we go away

Jayla💅🏳️‍🌈
yeah it's fine I was just playing

THANKS
ILYYY

Javon😺🌈
K COOL
now i'm stuck wit Jayla🤢
delivered 7m ago