Chapter Two

"Midoriya, you're late." Midnight said, placing her hand on her hip.

"I'm sorry." Izuku apologized, bowing in respect. His ears were red, embarrassment taking over him.

"It's alright. Just take your seat." Midnight dismissed him. Izuku scurried to his seat, ignoring the questioning look from his friends.

Izuku didn't realize that Katsuki had made it back to the classroom before he had.

Izuku had stopped in the stairway to cry.

After walking away from the bathroom, Izuku couldn't stop the tears leaving his eyes. He hated that Katsuki only wanted their relationship for sexual things. Izuku had wanted to be Katsuki's Omega, and for Katsuki to be his Alpha.

Izuku looked upwards, biting his lip. He couldn't afford to cry right now.

"Are you okay, Deku?" Ochaco whispered, placing her hand on top of his.

"Peachy..." He whispered, his leg bouncing.

"We'll talk later, okay?" She reassured, looking back at the board.

Izuku tried to focus on the things Midnight was saying, but his mind was a mess. Before long, class had ended, and she had stepped away, the class waiting for the next teacher.

"Midoriya." Shoto walked up to the Omega, frowning when he saw his swollen eyes. "Were you crying?"

The question made everyone turn to look at him.

"Crying?" Momo said, hugging Izuku. "Who made you cry?"

"Are you okay, kero?" Tsuyu asked, concern on her face.

"Dude, do you need anything from us?" Sero asked.

"Guys I'm fine, really." He spared a quick glance at Katsuki, the Alpha staring at him, a scowl on his face. His emotions were undetectable. Izuku focused his attention back on Shoto. "Did you.. um.. need something?"

"You weren't paying attention were you?" Ochaco asked, Izuku shrugging his shoulders. "The dance is in a couple of weeks! Our home coming!"

"Oh." Izuku was shocked, then realization had hit him. He looked back at Shoto. "Oh."

Shoto smiled. "You catch on pretty quickly." He chuckled, taking Izuku's hand into his, the Omega blushing. "Want to be my date?"

"Do I..." Izuku looked over at Katsuki who was now staring daggers into Shoto's direction. "Yes. I'll be your date."

"Deku." Katsuki suddenly called, earning the classmates attention. "What are you—"

"I'll gladly be your date, Todoroki." Izuku kissed Shoto's cheek, the Alpha placing his hands on Izuku's waist.

"Yeah?" Shoto smiled a small smile, pulling Izuku's body against his. "I can't wait."

"Me too." Izuku giggled, blushing.

"Yeah, man!" Sero cheered.

"Finally Shoto talked to Midoriya!" Jirou exclaimed.

Everyone said their comments, Katsuki could only stand there. His eyes wouldn't leave Izuku and Shoto as the two talked amongst themselves.

This day couldn't get any fucking worse.

————————
"What is wrong with you?" Kirishima asked, watching Katsuki let off explosions at the test dummies they were supposed to be practicing their quirks on.

The boys had been on a separate part of the courtyard, and the females on another. Izuku was in the locker room, finishing putting on his uniform.

"Fuck off." Katsuki warned, his heart thumping with nothing but unsettled rage. But honestly, he couldn't even figure out why he was so pissed off.