Chapter Eleven

Katsuki couldn't sleep.

And obviously, the training was over.

He was worried, he had to admit it.

And pissed.

It had been two days and Izuku had yet to return to classes, Shouta saying he was giving Izuku sometime to recover.

The class felt the somber tension in the air, no one was motivated to continue like nothing had happened. Inko was alerted of what had happened immediately, and Izuku was accompanied by his mother.

Katsuki laid in his bed, his eyes stinging from exhaustion. Because in the end, Katsuki was right— his rut did strike. Shortly after everyone had unloaded their things from their bus, his rut had hit, Shouta dismissing him immediately.

So to add on top of the stress of worrying for Izuku, Katsuki had a painful erection and no amount of jerking off was not helping his case.

A knock was heard at his door, and he didn't even bother getting up to answer it. The knock happened again, and Katsuki cursed, getting out of bed and opening the door.

A girl was standing there, not making any eye contact with him. "H-hello. I'm sorry to disturb you, b-but I was told to deliver this to you."

"Are you a Beta?" Katsuki asked, taking the envelope out of her hand and ripped it opened in front of her. It was a mandatory letter the school had to give out basically explaining that a student was harmed and they were expanding their security.

"Yes." She answered, her eyes finally landing on Katsuki. She had to admit he was handsome.

Katsuki crumpled up the paper, and threw it to a random spot in his room. He knew rationally he shouldn't invite this girl in his room. He knew that somewhere deep down he really only craved and desired Izuku. But his pain from his last day of his rut, plus the stress of the whole situation had his instincts going wild.

"Wanna come in?"

The girl, blushed and looked around. She slowly nodded her head and Katsuki smirked, his cock throbbing. He grabbed the girls hand, and pulled her inside, his eyes already dilating.

—————————

"Mom... I said I'm fine." Izuku frowned, his mother not leaving his dorm room. She was sick to her stomach when she had heard everything that had happened. She rushed over to UA.

"This whole situation isn't fine, Izuku!" Inko said, her eyes puffy with how much she cried. "You were drugged, forced into an induced heat, and almost r-raped." Inko's voice cracked, shaking her head. "What if your classmates didn't make it in enough time? What if you had gotten pregnant?"

"But they did make it in enough time.." Izuku said somberly. "It doesn't change what happened, but it could've been a lot worse."

"Why are you so calm about this?" Inko questioned. She paled and a sob ran through her body. "T-this didn't happen before right?"

"Mom, no!" Izuku shook his head, looking over at Shouta and Principal Nezu. His mentor Toshinori Yagi was here as well. "I promise I am okay."

"Young Midoriya, this situation is not something to be taken lightly." Toshinori warned.

"I'm not trying to take it lightly." Izuku promised.

"You're disregarding it." Principal Nezu commented.

"I'm not doing that either!"

Shouta sighed and cleared his throat, silencing everyone. "You're all hounding him. Mrs. Midoriya, I can't imagine what you must feel after hearing what your son experienced, however please allow Midoriya a chance to speak for himself." Shouta looked at Izuku, the Omega thanking Shouta with his eyes.