Chapter Five

Katsuki sat in his bathroom, allowing the cold water to run down his body. He huffed, jerking himself off as he pictured Izuku fingering himself again. The sight burned into his memory, the Alpha wanting to see more. The Alpha in him wanted to storm back into Izuku's room and fuck hin until the tiny Omega was shaking and crying and begging for Katsuki to make him cum.

But Katsuki, regardless of what happened or how much of an asshole he was, he'd never take advantage of an Omega in heat. It was practically rape, seeing as though the Omega isn't fully conscious of what happened. Sure, an Omega might still have some idea of what's happening to agree with sleep with someone, but nine times out of ten, the Omega was completely out of it.

Plus, Izuku was still a virgin.

He wouldn't take the Omegas virginity during his heat, when there's a really high chance of pregnancy.

Katsuki was just super fucking horny, not an idiot.

"Holy shit." He panted, as he came, milky cum shooting out his hard cock, painting the bathtub ground. After recovering from his orgasm, he decided after three times of jerking off, that it was enough. He cleaned himself up, loosely tying a towel around his hips, before leaving into his dorm.

Turns out, it was a prank from a student. Not many Omegas attended UA, so the dumbass student wanted to at least catch an Omega to sleep with them.

Needless to say, the fucking moron got expelled.

He sat on his bed, towel still wrapped around his waist, when someone knocked on his door. He squinted, not sure who it would be when the person knocked again.

"I fucking heard it the first time." Katsuki snapped, swinging the door open, to be met with the sight of the Beta girl he had slept with. She was from the Mechanics Course, Katsuki believed. He couldn't care to remember. "What?"

"You've been avoiding me." The girl said, faking a pout on her face. "Why?"

"Don't come around here. There's nothing to see here." Katsuki began to close the door, the girl pushing herself into Katsuki's room. "Get the fuck out or I'll drag you out."

"Come on." The Beta girl whined, undoing the first couple of buttons of her shirt, revealing her breast. "You're like— the best sex I've ever had."

"Get out of my fucking room." Katsuki growled, his hands in a fist. "I won't hesitate to hit you, I don't give a shit if you're a fucking girl."

The girl laughed, almost taking his words as if he was joking and laid herself on his bed. She laid back, her legs wide, inviting him to touch her. "Come on, Alpha."

Katsuki walked to his bed, getting ready to drag the girl out of his bed, when his door was opened.

He felt his heart drop.

As with all the dorm rooms, they could be only opened with an access card, and each person was given two.

The only other person who had his other card was Izuku.

It was because during the middle of the night when the two were messing around, they figured it was just easier for for them to have each other's key cards to their rooms. After their argument, they never decided to take the cards back from each other.

Katsuki turned around ready to explain himself, when the door was suddenly slammed shut.

"Fuck. Fucking fuck!" Katsuki growled, grabbing the Beta girls wrist and violently yanking her to her feet, ignoring her cries as she begged to be let go. "I fucking told you to leave!"

"I-I'm sorry!" The girl sobbed, sensing Katsuki's anger as he quickly let go of the girls hastily to put on a pair of shorts, not bothering to put underwear on.