Scheming

AN— hey guys sorry I can't update often anymore as I'm doing a levels and I have a job now but I miss writing so I'm going to keep trying to be update love u allllll

You stood there for a minute, trying to process what had just happen. That bitch really just caused Armin to literally break up with you. You felt hot tears form in the corner of your eyes out of pure frustration. Why has this happened just when armin and you became official??

You ran back to your dorm, you didn't want that evil witch to see she had upset you. Just as you reached the courtyard, you spotted armin sitting under the tree, your tree. This was your chance to explain what had happened. You hoped he was thinking things through aswell and was ready to hear you out. You made your may closer to him from behind incase you wanted to back out.

You could see his blonde hair floating in the wind, glistening in the sunlight that slowly began to fade beneath a grey cloud. You noticed long brown hair on his shoulder, draping down onto his chest on his left side.

You stopped. No, armin wouldn't do this to you, he would never. What had she told him, what had she said to him now. She had completely brainwashed him, twisting any perspective he once had of you.

You felt a stream trickle from your eye, you sniffed. Shit they heard. Armin and georgia turned around from behind the tree trunk. "Fuck you!" You shouted hiding the fact you were crying so she couldn't have the satisfaction of making you sad. Armin jumped up, trying to hide the fact Georgia was just practically lying on him.

"Fuck both of you, you didn't even bother to ask Jean or me if that rumour was true??" You said glaring into armin's blue eyes, "I promise you, you're going to regret doing this to me, armin. Believing a stranger over your own girlfriend??." You chuckled with frustration. "You really are dumb for someone so smart." You said in a serious and angry tone.

"And you," you turned to Georgia, "I don't know why you're so obsessed with me you feel the need to try and turn everyone against me. It's embarrassing to be honest. There's definitely something off about
You, and I will find out what that is." You said before turning around and walking away. Armin didn't even try chase after you, all you heard was grape gia mutter something quietly to him. That's what hurt the most.

When you got back to your dorm, you collapsed onto
Your bead. Tears made your vision blurry before you shut your eyes and put Your forearm over your forehead, as if to hide your sadness from your self. You couldn't believe armin had done this to
You, but something had to be done about that girl.

You cried as quietly as you could incase the person in the dorm next to you heard. But you couldn't help but let out soft cries into you pillow. Why were they sitting in your and armin's spot, the place where you and him bonded and got closer, where you shared your first kiss.

You wondered if they would end up dating, to be honest you were half tempted to sleep with Jean to get back at them. You had a feeling even though armin was a very considerate guy, he might be thinking the same thing about Georgia and how you "slept with Jean". That's what worried you, your worst fear was finding out armin and Georgia slept together.

—————————————

You skipped training for the next few days and stayed in your room, you hadn't eaten except the food Mikasa forced down your throat out of pitty. You wondered if armin even cared or if he even bothered to ask Jean what had happened. Nothing happened, that's the whole point.

You pulled your bed sheets over your head and sighed, you felt sick to your stomach, still. You didn't want to eat anything, that feeling of dread filled you up plenty.

"Fuck them, literally I fucking hope Georgia gets eaten by an ugly little Titan and screams for armin to help and he just laughs at her and captain levi starts chanting 'eat!eat!eat!'." You said to your self, you felt like an obsessed teenager saying shit like that. But every thought you had revolved around them two, especially Georgia getting Eaten by a Titan in an extremely embarrassing situation. That's the only thing that made you smile.

You heard a knock at your door, "y/n?" You Heard mikasa call out to you, "have you eaten that bread I left for you?" She said In a soft voice. "Noooo" you groaned sarcastically. "I swear to god." She said, practically breaking the door open. She came in and stared at you as you lay pitifully in bed.

"Oh my fucking god, y/n. Get up. This is ridiculous now. I know your sad I get it conpletely, and girl we already know that bitch Georgia's lying through her teeth. But get out of bed, please. Eat something. How embarrassing would it be if captain levi asked Georgia to check on you for training and she saw you in this state? Hm???" She said in the most motivational way possible even though it came out more like she was mocking you. You sighed realising she was right.

You loved mikasa, and you loved the fact everyone but armin could tell Georgia was bad news. But at the end of the day, he would end up realising it the hard way and come running back to you and you knew that. All you could do was make him feel as bad and as jealous as possible, for now.

After that epiphany you just had, you sat up in your bed smiling for the first time in ages. If Georgia wanted to play, you sure as hell weren't going to turn her down.

"Also remember the scout annual party is coming up this weekend, you have three days to clean up and get a date before everyone's taken." Mikasa said excitedly, you guessed mikasa and eren were going together. "Ugh I'm guessing Georgia has already asked armin or vice Versa." You said rolling your eyes.

"Listen, I think we both know who you could ask that would make armin absolutely furious." Mikasa grinned, "not to mention he's practically always had a crush on you and it's obvious." She was so right, mikasa was just as sly as you are and you loved it.

Jean, that's right, you were gonna ask Jean. And you and him would be the best looking couple there. You needed the nicest dress anyone in the city could make within 3 days. It was time to catch the ball Georgia had just passed to you.

AN— Bru I forgot how much I LOVED this story, there is so much drama coming up and Ik we all love Armin but I think it's time we got off with Jean for a chapter or two ;) don't worry it's only to make Armin jealous and he won't find out that you may or may not ACTUALLY get w Jean hehe 😝😩

Leave any requests in the comments of character or ideas for this story or another one <3