E8 - A Meeting with the Higher Ups

Someone is slowly waking up. The squads voices in the background. They aren't quite clear yet.

Misaka: You must be joking, they've terrorized this place since the dawn of television.

Neil: You haven't even been alive since the dawn of television, let alone long enough to use your brain for onc-

Audrey: What did you just say to her?

Neil: Was I not clear? I said-

Brock: They didn't say anything.

Neil: What?

Audrey: We are not making peace with these people, Misaka is right. Its not like you've read the history books.

Neil: You guys have school here? Didn't think so. It's probably been a while since you've visited the local library seeing as you're fugitives!

Misaka: We weren't always fugitives you know, we actually used to have a happy life like most kids.

Neil: Oh, please enlighten us so much more on this perfect life of yours while we continue living in this hell!

Audrey: Thats none of your business! Look, we need to hatch an escape plan now.

Brock: Well maybe he can be part of it.

Brock points to the person waking up. Its Apollo.

Audrey: Oh.

Apollo gets up, rubbing his head.

Apollo: What got Neil so heated?

Neil: Not. Now.

Neil talks under his gritted teeth.

Misaka: They want to-

Neil: I can speak for myself! She wants to be an idiot and-

Misaka: Oh you wanna go there, huh? Well I can speak for myself too!

Neil: Well by all means, the stage is all yours!

Misaka: Thank you!

Misaka clears her throat and after a silence speaks.

Misaka: ...They're being an idiot.

Neil: What the hell?

We cut to Audrey and Brock as the arguing persists. Their eyes eventually meet and they both nod.

Brock: The plan, commander?

Audrey: Stay for the dinner, pay close attention to dialogue to make out their plan, then bounce.

Brock: Got it.

Audrey: Do your thing.

Brock: For sure.

Brock walks in front of the two arguing, clears his throat, and yells as loud as he can, instantly getting their attention.

Neil: Well I'm deaf now.

Apollo: Third time this week you've reused that joke, thats a wrap.

Neil: Seriously? That got used up fast.