☞ 0. prologue

Wednesday, February 16th 2022
chapter status : edited

There are 8 "main" cities mentioned within this story :
1. ☞  Tundra (an icy sort of place main residents are ice witches and wizards as well as cow centaurs)
2. ☞ Alaine (a warm sort of forestry place main residents are centaurs, fairies/pixies, mushies aka mushroom people & river mermaids)
3. ☞ Junko (a very populated market place by the Time Ocean. Main residents are mermaids, low level witches and wizards, cat-folk, dog-folk & humans)
4. ☞ Wither's Marsh (a another forestry area but it's trees grow berries and flowers. Main residents are mid level witches and wizards who specialise in healing magic)
5. ☞ - Princess' Pass (A mountain range with a long dirt road through it. No residents only campers and people who pass through it.)
6. ☞ The Caverns (A flat area of land with large craters in it, mostly containing minerals and precious materials like diamond, gold & what not. Main residents are gem dragons and small reptiles.)
7. ☞ Ollie's Gorge (A large gorge that starts on the outskirts of The Caverns and reaches the southern outskirts of Wither's Marsh. Main residents are sky bound folk and humans that mine into the walls as it's known for its high emerald count)
8. ☞ Twin Sisters Capital (Larger and much for populated than it's sister city Junko. Has all types of residents but contains the royal family of Aries and Taurus as well as the Shrines of Bynx, Kai Beh, Monarch Z & Jax)

Main Cast :
                     GODDESSES & GODS
Bynx ☞ Goddess of Prosperity and Mercy
Kai Beh ☞ God of War and Weather
Monarch Z ☞ Goddess of Art and Creativity
Jax ☞ Goddess of Love and Beauty
                          ADVENTURERS
• Ollie ☞ A skybound (Dragon LX type) whose also got healing magic
• Maze ☞ A centaur knight in Twin Sisters Capital, The Ariesian King's right hand man.
• Carina ☞ A river mermaid from Alaine
• Miracle ☞ A ice wizard from Tundra
• Charity ☞ Miracle's twin brother from Wither's Marsh)

A note from the author/s

Hello!
My name is k.b. and this book is a romance, fantasy and action sort of novel. There will be warnings in the start of every chapter for anything that may be triggering to some in the chapters.

I wrote this on a whim and I hope to turn it into something good. Updates may be slow but it's for the best as I want these to be of the best reading experience. There won't be a Y/N of any kind so I'm sorry to disappoint but I could release a one shot book of some of these characters in the book x reader if this gains popularity!

much love,
              - k.b

Hi uhm i'm not good at writing lolol, but i hope you like our book! :)<3