☞ filler chapt.1 : teasing kings

image credit/source : pinterest

Sunday, March 6th 2022
chapter status : edited

Chapter warnings : some strong language and depictions of fantasy violence

       pov | third person

Maze stretched himself and stood up, getting changed and heading to the throne room where the King stood at a table awaiting Maze.

"Hello Sir."

The centaur man bowed and smiled, walking over the smaller man.

"What's the plan of today?"

"I've been reviewing the area and it's been brought to my attention by the nobles that the poorer areas are unsightly to Twin Sisters Capital."

"And so?"

"I'm thinking about destroying them."

"B-But those people?"

The King motioned for Maze to hush down and the centaur man sat down and listened to the king.

"And rebuilding them so that they look better. That they fit the area and stop those damned nobles."

Maze chuckled to himself, relieved slightly.

"I know about the girl Maze."

He blushed.  Clearing his throat and standing up, he said;

"I don't know what you mean."

"The dragon girl that runs the bakery. I saw you yesterday down there. You get the same thing every time if it's not for the castle and even then you go down there just to see her."

Maze simply put on his helmet to hide the blush as the King continued his relentless teasing of the knight.

- time skip brought to you by : Ollie leaving flowers in Maze's basket :D

Maze returned to the castle after doing his patrol rounds and placed the basket on his desk and began to prepare for a bath. Once finished, he dried his hair and put on something casual and headed down to the castle kitchens with the basket.

"Evenin' Maze!"

"Good Evening Milan."

The centaur smiled at the cat girl and continued on to place the bread in a box with his name on. Yet as he placed items he noticed the red rose that was laid gently under the bread. Smiling, he picked the delicate item up and placed it behind his ear and continued to put stuff away.