Chapter one: The start of the brothers. Flare POV

"Daddy?" I remember asking Flaranò (my papa, aka the evil s.o.b who I'm trying to kill) when I was younger "Where's mama?"
"She left us, son. She left you and I after you were born." Flaranò said with his voice of ice, even though he was fire

"Why daddy? Didn't she love us?" I tugged on his wing, I was so innocent when I was seven. How times change "Where did mama go?"
"Well my boy... get back to cleaning.." Flaranò looked away. He looked away when I was asking about my mother! If I was as strong then as I am now I swear that dragon would be dead meat!

"Yes papa!" I smile happily to work, because I always have to move. I even sleepwalk. Once I remember I dumped a bucket of ice water on Shade while sleepwalking. I woke up and have never laughed so hard. Now back to my past.

"H-hello, can someone help?" I heard a weak voice ask. I looked to the opening of the cave. I'll never forget what I saw that day, it was Shade, his leg wrapped in bandages, he looked like he was going to... never mind.

"Oh my Zeus!" I exclaimed, having been raised believing in Zeus and the Greek gods that was my go to, "Papa! Help this boy with your healing magic!"

"You have no right to be here Skull spawn!" My father shot fire at Shade. I heard a scream and instincts took me over. All I can remember was I flew, not ran, not sprinted, I flew in front of Shade. I had wings, still do, I remember flying I'm front of Shade and eating the fire. Then I blacked out. After that, I couldn't even stand to look at Flaranò, even though he had healed Shade, so we left. Shade and I left our fathers. Only once did I ask Shade what his father did to him. He looked at me with such a pained expression on his face that I swore to myself never to ask again. We kinda adopted each other as brothers. That was ten years ago today, my birthday, the day the world burned...