Introduction📖

Hey there!! how y'all doing let me know in the comments and without any further due let me get straight into the book...
So first of all i am not going to be formal in this book its just one to one talk between two friends i guess or you can say "two travelers going through the same paths just at different time"

              If you're here thinking that this is a self help book, which tells you to look in the mirror and tell yourself "you're okay" or "you're perfect the way you are" and all this unreal stuff then sorry its not.... and according to me if you're actually happy you don't need to remind it to yourself every next day right !!! I am looking forward to tell y'all the actual truths of your life, some might be harsh but at the end you'll see the results yourselves... even I thought at first,  whats wrong with not able to be something I want to be but cant be because of depression or anxiety or shit like this and the only answer  I got was I never wanted to be or never even tried to become that... we'll talk about this in the coming chapters so hang on..

right now I don't really know  how many pages or chapters are gonna be there in this book cause everyday I learn something new which I will be sharing with y'all..

done with the introduction i know that is kinda short but please bare with me i am writing after a very long gap of i guess a year or two.. meet you in the next chapters till then fake it till you make it.... byeee!!✨💕💕💕💕💕🖇️