Ji-Ho

"Ji-Ho! You're going to be late for school" My mom yelled as I quickly grabbed my bag and started sprinting downstairs.

"I'll see you later tonight mom!" I yelled in Thai as I ran outside to the busy China streets.

I had just arrived back in China after staying in Thailand for two years and today was my first day back to school. Since my dad's work bases in Thailand and my mother's work bases in China, we bounced around between the two a lot. I am used to it now.

The streets were busy like usual and I was trying to get through all the people before the trains left. I jumped into the train as the doors shut behind me and I was glad I made it on time. My mother would've killed me if I was late. The train was silent, so I put in my airpods and played some music. In Thailand I had a friend who enjoyed K-pop, so recently I have been getting into it.

My favorite group was Gen10. They were getting globally noticed and they created such good music. I admired their member Seo-Jun a lot. He was a kind guy and was super energetic and funny in their variety show Timeline. Plus their main concept always surrounding going around in Time and how each member represents the generations and they portray that in each music video. It was so cool.

Whenever the train stopped near my school, I quickly hopped off and started running towards my school making my way through the crowds. Most people were still entering the schools, so lucky me.

~~~

"Sorry Ji-Ho. We're moving again, but this time it should be permanent" My mother said after they sat me down in the living room.

"So we're going to stay in Thailand?"

"No. Both of our businesses are going to be based in Korea, so we're moving there next month. Before we move, we are putting you in language classes to learn Korean.

"Korea? Like where all the idols live?" I asked excitedly. I was hoping to finally meet my favorite idols.

~~~

"Woah! Korea is so beautiful" I said in Thai as my parents chuckled and led me into our new house. It was so big and awesome!

I tossed my back down and took off my shoes before running around and exploring my new house. I was never this excited to move to a new house, but this time I was super excited.

~~~

I won a Gen10 fansign and I was getting dressed to quickly head to the bus before I was late. I was preparing what to say in my head as I grabbed what I needed and started running towards the bus station. I was so excited to have this opportunity to meet them. My Korean was better so I could easily communicate with them!

---

I was next in line for the fan sign and the first person was Junwoo. He was such an amazing dancer! Whenever it was my turn I almost froze when he took my album and signed it.

"Hello! What's your name?"

"Oh! My name is Ji-Ho!"

"Ji-Ho is such a pretty name! Thank you for coming" He smiled at me and passed the album to the next person. Si-woo. He was such a good producer and his taste in music and fashion was the best.

"Hi! I heard your name is Ji-Ho"

"Yes, that is correct!"

"Wow, where are you from Ji-Ho?"

"Oh I'm from China and Thailand. I moved around between those two countries a lot"

"Then how did you end up here in Korea?"

"My parents moved their business here! I'm very excited to be here"

"I'm excited to meet you! You are so nice, I hope to see you soon" He smiled just like Junwoo and passed on the album to Hyun-Jung who was next in line.