Episode 2: Friendship Start! Enter A New Ally!

Last time on Magical Idol Parfait Cookie!: Sundae Cookie started her first day of school at ICSA, which ended up a huge success! When the city was attacked by a mysterious cookie controlling the Wafflebots, she transformed into Parfait Cookie and took down all the attacking Wafflebots, but who was this cookie? And why do they want to run experiments on Parfait Cookie? Stay tuned to find out.

"Did you see the news yesterday?" Sundae Cookie heard someone say as she sat down at an empty table with her lunch, waiting for Clover Cookie to arrive.

"Yeah, Parfait Cookie fought off 5 Wafflebots by herself and won!"

"I was there, it was incredible to watch her fight! She's so strong too, those Wafflebots looked tough!"

"She completely stole the show! I wasn't able to see the fight, but the aftermath looked like she just had a concert!"

"I know right? Parfait's presence is unmatched. I bet she could just walk down the street and it would be like a scene from a movie!"

A small smile crept onto Sundae's face as she heard the kind words the students were saying about her, but she couldn't stop thinking about the cookie she fought yesterday.

Sundae took out her phone and opened the Magica app. Several articles were already up about her battle yesterday, maybe she could find out some more info through the articles.

Sure enough, some of them had more info on that cookie.

From videos taken by onlookers, they were identified as Strawberry Crepe Cookie. A young cookie attending Chocolate Fudge Middle School. They weren't a magical cookie, but rather a mechanical genius who's created many different machines and robots at such a young age. The Wafflebots were their own creation, and they were the only things Strawberry Crepe treated with kindness. Around other cookies, Strawberry Crepe was seen as rude and snobby, but they were also interested in a cookie's biology. Which explains why they mentioned wanting to run some experiments on Sundae. They are said to even run analysis on cookies around them out of curiosity, just to see what was in their dough.

The most interesting thing, they were reported as missing for weeks before the attack. They just never showed up at school one day and haven't been seen since. No one really knew why they just suddenly disappeared like that, and even though search parties were formed, they were never found. At least until yesterday.

Once again, Strawberry Crepe just left. No one has reported seeing them since the battle yesterday. Almost like they left the face of Earthbread completely.

The words that Strawberry Crepe said to Sundae still rang in her head. It honestly scared her a little bit, the thought of getting experimented on gave her chills. It was true that so far there was no clear answer to how magical cookies got their powers, nor why they manifested as accessories. Yet it still scares her that someone like Strawberry Crepe could possibly be out for her.

If there's one thing that scares her the most, it's getting kidnapped.

"There you are Sundae! Sorry to keep you waiting!" A voice called out to her, pulling Sundae out of her thoughts. She looked up to see Clover Cookie heading over to her table with his lunch in his hands.

"Oh Clover! It's ok, I wasn't waiting too long!" Sundae replied as Clover sat down next to her.

"You don't have to exaggerate, lunch is about halfway done now."

"Wait already?! I wasn't keeping track of time!"

"... You were worried about yesterday weren't you?" Once Clover said this, Sundae knew he caught a peek at what she was reading on her phone.