1

Hello hello, it's ur fav amazing handsome perfect lovely creator here again with another book because I love writing them and having u guys read and react to them👍🌸

In case you didn't read the description, this book will involve ⚠️TW'S⚠️ so read at your own risk!

Be happy I'm being nice, I'm never nice😠

Being mean is my way of being nice😊

Being nice is my way of being mad or scary🥰

Enjoy!💐🌻🌺

Not edited yet🥀 (Ur perfect, lovely editor Dave has done the editing :) )

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Timmy boy POV:

Another day, another shitty life to deal with.

Hey I'm Tommy but most people describe me as an annoying problem kid. My parents actually did slightly abuse me before handing me over to this shitty and most likely, illegal orphanage. So just when I thought it couldn't get worse, nope, it could. I was met with even worse abuse. 

Gaslighting, manipulation, torture, emotional abuse, physical abuse, making me a house cleaner. You call it. I just learned not to trust anyone and I keep up my shitty attitude so most people would send me back faster or even not take me at all. I'm 15 anyways and most people want little kids, so it's actually really a wonder how so many people took me in, and then abused me in any of the ways I just said or even more before sending me back after like one week.

But yeah. That's probally it, let's get into my shitty life now, shall we?

8:09 PM

Oh right, I got slapped awake. How nice. I definitely didn't flinch or wince at all. I'm a big man and big men don't do either of those.

"Get downstairs brat, I think there's a family that wants to meet you but you'll just get send back within a week so don't bother even grabbing any of ur stuff, if you even have some." The annoying worker said. Their name was Betty or some shit. I just call them Mx. Dipshit. I quickly hop into a slightly red oversized hoodie with black ripped baggy sweatpants. All clothes look oversized on me really, and I wonder why that is..

I go downstairs and grab an apple. Bad choice. I immediately get a harsh slap on the same cheek again by another co-worker. I hardly wince- no I didn't wince, big man remember? Of course I just ignored the slap, yep. And continued to eat the apple. I run back upstairs and go brush my teeth. I grab everything that belongs to me since I like to keep my stuff on me when going to another house for a week. 

It wasn't really much though, so it only took like 2 minutes. I left it in my room since I doubt I was getting fostered anyways but let's just hope I won't see another Chad or something because then things wouldn't end well. 

I get downstairs and take a deep sign before walking in. If I just keep my walls up and be rude I won't get manipulated or gaslighted again and they'll send me back earlier if they even decide to foster me, which I highly doubt they will.

I sit down and study the 3 figures. 

The first one looked in his twenty's and had really long strawberry pink hair along with bloody red eyes. He wore fancy clothing actually, a white button up shirt with black pants together with a red king's cape and crown. His face didn't really show emotion and I gotta admit, he did look a bit intimidating.

The one next him was the dad I'm assuming. He was just.. old. Yeah, an old man. He was also shorter than the pinkette. He had beach blonde hair that stopped at his shoulders and wore a green and red striped bucket hat. He wore green and black loose clothing and wore a big smile on his face. Hah, I'm not buying it for a second. He also looked around his thirty's.

And as least but not least there was a longer brunette sitting next to the old man. He was tall but still slightly shorter than the pinkette and still taller than me with a bit of a difference. He had curly chocolate brown hair and wooden brown eyes. He wore a black beanie together with a bright yellow sweater covering a white button up shirt. He also wore baggy black jeans but not as baggy as mine. He actually looked a bit younger than the pinkette, I'll assume his 17 or something.

The less fun part was that the pinkette was just staring at me and it was kind of intimidating- I mean, it didn't scare me at all. Plus of course I could beat them all in a fight because I am THE Tommy Innit after all.

"Hey mate! What's your name?" He asked me in a nice tone. The fact that it sounded so genuine wanted to make me throw up. He may be a good manipulator but not good enough for the big man Tommy Innit here. I just rolled my eyes a bit dramatically, crossing my arms and looking to the left wall.

I looked in the corner of my eye but to my surprise none of them minded. Well, that wasn't good news. 

"It's on my papers, old man." I say trying to make their mind change. The man just smiled.. what a creep. "I guess you're a rude one, that's fine." The beach blonde responded with the same happy tone. What the fuck?

I just gave him a weird glance before getting cut off with the angry glare of the Chad pinkette. I slightly flinch at it but cover it with another dramatic eyeroll.

"Hey, I'm Wilbur! I like singing and playing guitar. What so you like to do in your free time?" He asked with a bit of excitement. Who am I kidding? He looked like a little kid who's dad had just said yes to buying icecream.

"That's none of your fucking business." I just giving him a death glare. His excitement was still there though and his smile was kept on. What the fuck?

That pinkette was still giving me a intimidating glare though and it kinda freaked me out. "I'm Philza but you can call me Phil. That's Wilbur but we call him Will sometimes. And that's Technobalde but we call him Techno." The old Phil guy introduced themselves. 

I just gave them an uninterested look as they kept talking about random things and themselves. Phil and Wilbur didn't look to mind but Techno looked rather mad. It did make me flinch a few times but eh, they hopefully won't take me and I doubt they would. I know I'm amazing and all but most people look for cheery kids and not problem teenagers.

"Okay guys, time's ups! Tommy hunny, why won't you go to your room right now and already pack your stuff in case Phil wants to foster you?" Mx. Betty said coming into the room. I just rolled my eyes at them and walked past the mean worker. I can't believe every person that wants to foster a kid falls for their shitty act.

I just sit upstairs knowing I won't be fostered anyways. Well actually, I didn't really know to be honest. They seemed to dodge past my shitty attitude. The pinkette looked like he was gonna kill me though. And I gotta admit, that made my hopes of them not fostering me even bigger.

I just decided I'll take a small nap since I didn't sleep last night because of those stupid nightmares, it'll also be a way to skip most of the day since I doubt they'll foster me.

I fall into a deep sleep until I get slapped awake by that fucking annoying worker again.

"Wake up brat, your getting-"

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Don't worry guys, he's getting a sprinkly sparkly glitter unicorn🤩

-1390 Words

(Dave here: I'm sorry for giving you guys the second notification for this chapter. I hope you enjoyed this chapter💚)