3

Edit there no is not🌸

(Note for Dave: You edited the first 706 words.)

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

"What the fuck do you possibly want to talk about, creep." I said in a rude tone. "About your shitty attitude." He said in his monotone tone that would scare the shit out of you. "What about my fucking attitude, ey?" I asked trying to intimidate him. He slowly started walking towards me. I followed his footsteps but went backwards instead until I hit the wall, he was now towering over me.

"Don't act all bratty with me or my family, got it? If you keep shredding their hard work into ashes you'll regret it." He said lowering himself a bit but still above my level. I just gulped, no I couldn't let him see my weak side. I'd have to act intimidating. I rolled my eyes and said. "W-whatever, dickhead." Shit, I fucking stuttered. Now he'll see that I'm scare- NO, I wasn't scared why the fuck do I keep saying I'm scared?! I'm scared of nothing!

He just looked me up and down before he finally left. Well that was something. I'll just shut up for now since I did not want any problems with that orphan despiser on my first day here. I sit on my new bed and turn on my phone. I gotta let my best friends know that I changed homes and how they fucking scare the shit out of me. They're so fucking creepy man.

The Beloved Bench Trio

Big man💪💿
hey bitches

Bee Boy🐝☢
sup bossnan

Enderman☪️☔
Hey Tommy
Something wrong?

Big man💪💿
nope, just wanted to let u guys know that I got another family so it will be harder for us to meet up now🙃

Bee Boy🐝☢
NOOOO1OOOOOO1OO

Enderman☪️☔
idc how far away the house is I'm gonna come all the way over there😠

Big Man💪💿
yeah sure boob boy

Enderman☪️☔
It's Ranboo🙄

Big Man💪💿
whatever you say ranbitch

Bee Boy🐝☢
lolh

Enderman☪️☔ is typing...

I close my discord, they'll understand anyways. I wanted to ask them if they were up to play minecraft but of course I don't have a PC I can use to play here. Well there is but I wouldn't risk asking or even think about doing it without permission. Nope, I'm waaaaay to young to die.

Since I had nothing better to do I decided to take a shower and wear my summer pyjama's. Yes summer pyjama's. What else did you expect to be honest? It's the only pair of clothing I have besides the outfit I was wearning before this. I hope they did allow me to take a shower though, or I was screwed. I brush my teeth and look at myself in the mirror. I looked at all the bruises on my body, and at my arms... My arms were full of self harm scars but I guess it had always just been that way. I guess adding a few more couldn't hurt.

I add 5 more scars on each arm since I didn't want to go overboard. It hurt like a bitch but eh, who cares? I grab the med kit in the mirror cabinet and bandage my arms after I rinse them in water.

I got to my bedroom and check my phone to see how late it was. 3:00am it said. What the fuck?- How is that even fucking possible?! I decide to go to bed and hopefully don't get a stupid nightmare again since it was always just a horrible flashback.

I woke up and of course got a horrible nightmare like always. Sweat and tears were covering my face as I got up and walked to my bathroom. 

I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I re-changed my bandages and put on a hoodie with black ripped jeans. I brush my hair and go downstairs. "Hi, mate! Did you have a good sleep?" The old man greeted me with a bright smile. It made me wanna throw up. I just rolled my eyes at him and sat at the table. He just kept his fucking smile on and sat down next to me.

The oldest kid opened his mouth to say something but his little brother just stopped him. We all began eating the plates of food before our face. Well, everyone bedsides me. 

It's not like I'm insecure or anything! It's just that I don't really like eating.. Okay, who am I kidding. I just don't want to eat because I find myself too fat. People may call me skinny, so I may be wrong but if I really am skinny I'd like to keep that this way. The smell of food also made me sick so why would I even bother.

I go to put my plate away and throw my food in the trash. "But mate, you didn't even-" The Phil guy tried to say but I just walked past them and said. "Yeah I know, your food tastes like shit." Before going back to my room. I scroll trough twitter and chat with my best friend untill I heard a call from downstairs again. I decided to simply just stay in my room and ignore the call untill I suddenly get reminded of what happened in the other houses when I did that so I hurried downstairs.

"What." I say hatefully but all I got was a kind voice back. "We are going shopping, would you like to come along?" The crow lover asked. "No." I plainly said back. He just kept his kindness and said. "Okay then. You'll be staying home by yourself for a few hours then, is that okay for you?"

I grin quickly formed on my face but it dissapeard as soon as i was about to answer a quick 'Yep' before storming off to my room again. As soon as I heard the door close I opened up my phone and opened a discord dm, clicking on the call button.

"Hey big Q, their gone. Wanna meet up?"

To be continued..

NOT EDITED! (I think)