Enchantment.

I N T R O D U C T I O N

In which the daughter of the Evil Queen and the Dark one finds herself in another universe with no way to go back to hers. She seeks help to team flash who were slowly recovering from a betrayal. Will they trust and help her? Will they believe her? Will she found the peace and happiness she's always wanted? 

 Will they trust and help her? Will they believe her? Will she found the peace and happiness she's always wanted? 

"Who are you and how did you get in here?

"I'm Amerlyn Mills-Stiltskin."

"The second question."

"I walked in..?"

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own any of the DC comics characters, any of the CW's The Flash/Arrow characters, storyline and dialogue. Neither do I own the Once upon a time characters, They belong to the writers and creators respectively. I only own any OC's added and their storyline. 

Iris West originally is meant to be Barry Allen's love interest in the CW's The Flash. Since Amerlyn Mills-Stiltkin will be playing Barry's love interest in this story, some things concerning Barry and Iris' relationship will be changed as well as many things in the plot line.

The once upon a time storyline will be changed. Season 1 to 5 were 2 and half years. We'll say they were a drama filled family. The rest of the changes will revealed and explained throughout the chapters. 

Homophobia, racism, xenophobia etc (doesn't limit at that) will not be tolerated in this book. Unnecessary hate towards any character will not be accept in this book. Peace and respect is what we want.

Updates are gonna be long due to me writing many books at the same time. But I'll try to update as much as I can.

Please do jokes, comment and vote! I love reading them.

Enjoy!

I've talked of doing this book in both my flash book and my Once upon a time book. 

Hope you'll like it.