I havent wrote in a while but heres a lil late valentines thingy

It's been 6 months since Deku came to da lov..
Dabi POV
I woke up 'today's the day I will ask Izuku out' it's around 9:00 amI thought as I put on a shirt and went out the door. I got in the car and drove to the villain side of town where it was a nice place for villains  and people who r kinda alike villains. I got Izuku some flowers, chocolate, candy, a big blue bear ,( I kept spelling bear like 'bair' jehejkw💀) and a promise ring for both of us.

As I was walking out of the store after paying ofc I got some food for da other peeps and I drove home. I opened da doors locked it after and then put the food on the counter and I went up to my room as I got ready to do everything. It was around 12:00 am after I got out the shower. I went to Izu room and knocked.. I waited a few seconds and he let me in.

I had the stuff behind my back and then he asked "what's that behind ur back dabi?" "Oh yk since it's Valentine's Day n stuff I wanted to ask if you'd be my boyfriend...?"

Izu POV
Dabi had just asked me to be his boyfriend, I jumped up on him and hugged him and said yes as tears slowly slid down my face. He wiped my tears n kissed me softly while I slowly kissed back.

After awhile he broke the kiss and gave me some pretty flowers, some chocolate, candy, and a big blue bear! Blues my favorite color "thank you Dabi 🥰" I said "youre welcome" he said, after that we got in my bed and cuddled while giving each other's soft kisses on the cheek or forehead.

"..I love you babe" I said

..Dabi looked at me and said "I love yu more"