New Girl?

Bzz Bzz Bzz! My alarm goes off. It's 5:00 in the morning, I put my hair into a loose ponytail and I go to the beach and sketch the waves in the early morning light. "There she is ladies and gentlemen Jess Green sketching the waves like normal" Liam teases in his best commentator voice. I flip him off. he can be so annoying at times. 

We walk home and change into our uniforms for school. (Yes in Australia we have to wear uniforms) I look down and make sure my socks are the right socks. "Oi Jess, we're going to be late," I hear Liam scream. I run out the door.

- Ye old time skip - 

I start walking to my locker when I notice a girl walking around like a lost puppy. "Hi, are you new here I'm Jess" she looks up completely shocked. She had wavy black hair and hiding behind her glasses where beautiful almond eyes. "H-Hi I'm Alex, I just moved here from Brisbane." " Jess, who you with." I shake my head at the lack of grammar in that boy.
"That is Liam the most annoying person in the world" He ruffles my hair. 
"Guilty as charged" I cringe as he puts on a very terrible aussie accent which is worse then the ones in American Shows. (No offence but your/their accents are crap as, like you make us sound so weird) 

We end up showing her around; I noticed Liam staring at her. What does she have?  She is so nice and fun I can't wait to get to know her. I get through all five periods of school and walk home.  Apparently we have new neighbors and the Jacobson's are also going to dinner with them. 

I put on some clothes and wait for Liam, he honestly spends so much time on his hair it is ridiculous. "So Alex she's pretty isn't she," Liam perks up, "I mean look at her the dark hair, the eye's just my type." I look down. My red hair and green eye's aren't enough. I put on a smile. "Oooh does Mr Fancypants have a crush."
"NO! Well maybe I don't know."
We finally get to the neighbors house and we nock on the door. When the door opens I see that face, the face that Liam has fallen for.

Alex.   

(391 words)