Bucky Barnes SMUT 1K Special 🥰🥰

Thank you for the 1K. Here is a Bucky chapter because it was requested. I know it's a little late but enjoy it🥰🥰

"I know that song". you said softly, adjusting your body amongst the pillows.

Bucky looks up from his guitar and smiles. The Moonlight casts a soft glow across the bed, enough that you can see the blue of his eyes as he gazes at you while strumming his acoustic.

"I remember that night like it was yesterday", he says, closing his eyes and continuing to play.

"Me too Bucky. I'll never forget the first time I heard you play", you sigh. "I loved that little coffee shop. They had the best muffins. I always went there for the lemon poppy seed. But nothing compaired to finding you and after we met I kept coming back for a totaly diffrent reason."

His eyes open and he plucks a few strings before setting the guitar gently on the floor. He crawls over to you and slips under the sheets, pulling you to him. Your fingers lighty trace the outline of one of the tattoos on his chest and when they meet the chain of his dog tags you drag him down for a kiss.

"Remember when this was the only tattoo you had?" you ask him while smile.

He nods and says, " it used to be my favorite. But not anymore.

Your hand moves up to his bicep and your fingers ghost over your name outlined in dark ink.

"This is my favorite to, " you giggle.

"And you hair used to be much shorter," you whisper, gently brushing a long strand that falls in front of his face.

His nose brushes along yours and he hums in agreement, kissing you softly. Your hands combs into his hair and settles at the back of his neck so you can deepen the kiss. Whe you pull away you're breathless.

"Will you play more for me ?" you asked between kisses. "I love when you play your acoustic."

"Of course, baby girl but i'm gonna play you first," he whispers, dancing his fingers down to your hip and pulling you under him.

__________________________________________________

Bucky shuts the doors to the truck and takes you in his arms.

"I'll see you at the show baby doll," he murmurs into your hair.

You rest your cheek against the bare skin that peeks out from his open shirt, fingering his fog tags that hang there. The sun is just starting to set behind him and the pink and orange glow shines off the metal pieces. Tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear you trace your fingers along his jaw and lean up to kiss him.

"See yoy at the show baby," you say and blow him another kiss once he's in the truck.

You take your time getting ready for the show since you don't have to worry about lines or the crowd. You decide to suprise him and wear the same outfit you wore the first time you saw him play live with the band. You'll never forget the way he looked at you from the stage. Just thinking about it makes you tremble with want.

When you walk to the door you greet Tony with a smile and flash your pass even though you don't have to. He escorts you inside and waves you off as you head to the back. The band has played this venue a few times before so you know your way round.

The green room is at the far back and you can hear his guitar as you head down the hallway. You lightly knock on the door and open it whrn you hear him say "come in baby girl."

You smile to yourself and your eyes find him immediately, seated on the couch, legs spread wide and his guitar now resting against the edge. The leather pants he wear pull snugly across his thick thights and you bite your bottom lip.