Chapter 3

."..My mom works at the police station. I can see if maybe I can go with her and look around"

"You don't have to. I don't even really know if that's even legal..." Andy said straying off.

"Well neither is getting away with murder. I have to go back down and finish dinner but I'll be back later." I said and walked downstairs and back to to kitchen.

"Find anything?" My mother said as I sat back down.

"Just a box that fell over. Nothing major. Hey mom is there anyway I could come with you tomorrow and look around. I may want to do that after high school. "

"Sure Michael. I'll see what I can do."

We finished eating and I went back up to the attic to talk to Andy but I couldn't find him. I looked behind all of the boxes and in the closet and still couldn't find him. "Andy?"

"Hmm?" He said appearing in the corner of the room.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I walked over to him.

"How could they just say it was a suicide? I mean sure I was a little depressed but I wouldn't have..." *starts to tear up*

*kneels* "Andy I'm so sorry but I'm going to get it straightened out alright? And if there were a way to bring you back I would."

"I know I just...family isn't supposed to do those things..." He said with a sigh

"Do you sleep? Like...is it possible?"

"Yeah. I guess sometimes I can. I just could never find anywhere comfortable enough"

"Why don't you sleep in my room tonight? I can make a little bed if you want" he seems like such a nice person. I still don't know why they would want to hurt him. And he's cute too.

"Um. Yeah okay. Thanks" Andy said and blushes slightly. Wow that was cute.

"C'mon" I said and walked down to my room.

Sorry about how long it's been guys!! I really didn't think anyone read it. I'll post again tomorrow!!! I know it's short but it's already late here! Hopefully I can start posting regularly again!!!