Smut and Fluff (Part 1)

✨Requested✨

William's pov:
Here in Utah, it doesn't snow much at all. Henry and I were both suprised that it was snowing. Personally, I hate the cold, I'm more of a Summer person. Although Henry and my children love snow. I'm on the sofa watching an old show called "The Immortal and The Restless", can't believe Vlad won't pay the child support.

Michael's pov:
Me, Elizabeth, and C.C. are all outside making snowmen, it was fun, just like the old days. Charlie is on the front porch drinking hot cocoa. She's lazy to be honest. That's probably how she got killed.

Henry's pov:
I was stuck in traffic, I went to go buy some groceries due to the bad weather. It hit right as I was in the store.  Just my luck. I hope the kids are having fun though.

1 hour later

William's pov:
All the kids got tired, so I let them have the living room. I turn on Paw Patrol for them and go to my room. I hear a car honking outside, it was Henry! I put on some snow boots and went to go help him get the groceries in.

Henry's pov:
Me and William go inside after getting the groceries in. "Here you go sweety, I know your tired." William said as he handed me some freshly brewed coffee. "Thank you!" I peck him on Lipa and drink my coffee. "Wanna come watch The Immortal and The Restless with me?" William asked. "Of course! I love that show." I grab his hand and go up to our room.

3rd person pov:
William grabs a few blankets and pillows and tossed them on the bed. Him and Henry got comfortable and start the show. Henry finishes his coffee and sits it down on the nightstand. Henry grabs William and cuddles with him.

Henry's pov:
He's so warm. I pull him on my lap and kiss him. It's was soft and passionate, I never wanted it to end. We pull our lips apart and William lays his head on my chest. "Your pretty warm for a dead person." I said to William. "Uhmm, thank you I guess." He replied sarcastically.

"Henry I'm getting bored, can we do something?" William asked. "I know what we can do." I said. "What?"

I give William a smirk, he knows what I want. "T-that?" He stuttered. I nodded my head *yes*.

William's pov:
Of course he's horny. I can feel him tighten up. I get off his lap and put my hand on his crotch. I started to rub it slowly, just to tease him.

3rd person pov:
Henry was trying his best not to moan, eventually a groan slipped out of him. William liked it. William pulled down Henry's sweatpants and boxers. William started to kitten lick the tip of Henry's cock. Wrapping his tongue around it. William took the whole thing in his mouth and started to bob his head up and down. This made William gag badly. "Ahhh~ Will!" Henry moaned. William had tears running down his face from his gag reflex. William could feel Henry's cock going down his throat over and over again.

Henry's legs started to shake and his cock started to get harder. William noticed this and went faster. Which led to Henry cumming deep down William's throat. William gagged violently at the feeling of Henry's cum sliding down his esophagus. "Did you swallow it?" Henry asked. "Ughh, yeah." William said at he sat up with cum dripping out of his mouth.

Henry's pov:
William grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist. What the hell does he think he's doing?! "Are you really trying to top me?" I asked William making intense eye contact with him. I unwrap my legs and push him on the bed. "I'm the top here you slut." I said while grabbing his chin  and making out with him. He moaned into the kiss, his lovely little noises.

I take off his shorts and boxers, spreading his legs. I can tell he hated the cold feeling on him. I grab some lube out of the nightstand drawer and coat my fingers with it. "Ready?" I asked William. "Yeah. "

William's pov:
I can feel his cold finger enter me. "A-Ah!!" I moaned while gripping the pillow above me. He put his second finger in, stretching me out. He pulled out and pushed his tip in. I covered my mouth with my hand. Remembering that the kids are home. "Your worried about the kids aren't you?" He asked me in a calm voice. "I'll text Mike to take the kids to your ex-wifes house ok?" Henry said. "OK. Thank you." I said.

Henry finished texting Mike and shoved his dick all the way in. "G-GaHH!! Give me a warning next time, that hurt!" I yelled. "Sorry darling." He apologized.

3rd person pov:
Henry slowly pulled out of William and pushed himself back in. "Ngh!" William whimpered. Henry continued the process slowly until William asked him to go faster. Henry went faster and faster into William. Henry made loud grunts every now and then.

Henry put William's legs over his shoulders and pounded into William's used ass. Henry thrusted into him deeply, reaching his prostate. "AHHH~~H-HEN-AH~ PLEASE RIGHT THERE!" William screamed as Henry abused his prostate. William came all over his and Henrys chest. Henry continued to pound into William, not caring that William came already.

William's moans got more high pitched, embarrassed he was. He usually has a deep voice. It was music to Henry's ears though.  William covered his mouth, embarrassed at the sounds he's making. Henry stopped thrusting, he got a pair of hand cuffs out of the nightstand and grabbed William's hands. William tried pulling away, but Henry was to strong. He put the cuffs on William, they were pink and fuzzy. Actually quit comfortable for William.

"There we go, now don't be ashamed at those beautiful noises you were making." Henry said. "Asshole..." William whispered.

Henry started to thrust in and it of William again, William panting and moaning. "Such a good boy, your doing so good~" Henry teased William. He knew that William loves being praised.

Henry came deep inside William, making him groan loudly. William can feel Henry's warm liquid flow inside him. Henry sighed in relief and pulled out of William. They both groaned do to the pain.

"You ok? Are you hurt?" Henry sounded kind of panicky. "Baby, I'm fine, why do you worry so much?" William kissed Henry's forehead.

"I was just wondering if I accidentally hurt you." He said. "Can we lay down? I'm sleepy." William asked. "We need to clean up first, ok?" Henry replied. "Great, now get me out of these handcuffs!" >:(