Sweet Pleasure

💗Smut💗

11:30 am (morning)
Henry's pov:
His body, its...so perfect. His flat stomach, his busty chest, his legs, god.. he's so hot. I wanna grab his hips, kiss his neck, slam him against a wall, I wanna here him beg for me. I wanna do so many things to him.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you?" William says while kissing me. "I'm good, horny." I reply with a smirk. "Hmmm, when the kids are asleep." He winks at me. "Sounds good darling~."

Time skip 9:00 (night)

Williams pov:
Finally got the kids asleep. I put away the book and turn off the lamp. "Goodnight sweethearts." I whisper and kiss them on the cheek. I shut the door quietly and go to mine and Henry's room.

"Hey darling" Henry says. I crawl on his lap and hug him,"Hey honey~." I roll my hips in a circle, just to tease him. I feel something poke me, he was hard. He slams his lips against mine, shoving his tongue in my mouth. Our teeth hitting, spit merging, tongues licking whatever we could reach.

I start unbuttoning my shirt, letting it fall to the ground. I pull away from the kiss and crawl off his lap, taking off my pants and boxers. Henry took off his clothing also, walking toward me with smirk on his face.

I lay down on my back, Henry gets on top of me and attacks my neck. Leaving hickeys and bite marks.

Henry's pov:
The sweet taste of his flesh, I love it. Biting down harder, he moans my name. "Henry~, fuck..."

I move down to his chest, rubbing it, kissing it, leaving hickeys. I whisper in his ear,"I'll go easy on you tonight darling."

3rd person pov:
William shivered at the sound of Henry whispering. "Please do..." William wraps him legs around Henry's waist, pulling him closer.

Henry pulls away from William's neck, and puts his legs over his shoulder.

Henry's pov:
I kiss and lick his thighs, hearing him moan as I got closer to his sensitive area. I move to his hole, licking his entrance. "Mmmm..ah!!" He moans.

Williams pov:
I feel his warm tongue touch my entrance, his spit running down my thigh. "Gahh~." I moaned as he stuck his tongue inside me, licking my insides.

Henry's pov:
I feel him tighten around my tongue, I put my tongue out, hearing him whimper.
"Henry~, hurry up.. I cant wait any longer~." He whined. I grab the lube out of the drawer and put some on my   cock. Slowly entering him. "Mmmm.. Henry~." I slowly thrust into him, hearing him moan louder. "Faster, please..." William said.

I pull out of him, hearing him whine. I grab our comforter and put it over us. I lay on his chest, entering him again. "Oh god...fuck.." He moaned.

Williams pov:
I love soft sex, he makes me feel so loved. I love the feeling of him being inside me. The feeling where your walls could snap any second, but won't.

He started thrusting into me faster, then be flips me around onto my stomach (doggystyle). "What are you doing?" I asked. "Don't worry, you'll like it bunny." "I told you not to call me that.."

He started to thrust into me, at a nice slow pace. "I love that your a soft top Henry." I say to him. "I don't wanna hurt you, I'd feel terrible." He continued to thrust into me. He grabs my hips and slams them into his own at a fast pace, "GAHH~HENRY~~." The sound of skin clapping could be heard throughout the house. Nearly waking up the kids. "I can make it rough if you want me too." He whispered. "Ngh! I-I don't mind.."

Henrys pov:
I grab his waist and slam myself in and out of him, hearing him scream made me feel tight.

*slap*
*slap*
*slap*
"Ah!Ah!Ah-Oh fuck!"
His back arched, making me slam into his good spot. "AHHH~!!OH FUCKK~"

*time skip*

Me and William cleaned off and went to bed, we cuddled and watched a movie. It was a great night, that was the best three rounds of sex ive ever had.

I really need requests, I will write anything!!  -The lovely sleep deprived author♡