Desk fun

⚠️smut⚠️
William pov:
Im in my office writing in one of my journals. Henry..God I love him so much. His body is perfect, his personality is perfect. I continued to write in my journal about, my thoughts. After I wrote a few paragraphs, I went to Henry's office. I see him talking to a customer over the phone. I waved at him, and he waved back. He mouthed "one second." I smiled and waited outside his door.

Henry's pov:
I see William walk out of my office with a big grin on his face. I was happy to see him, I haven't seen him all morning. The customer then said goodbye and I hung up. William walked back into my office, "Hey Henry!!" He said with a big smile. "Hey William!"

He walked over to me and sat on my lap, hugging me like there was no tomorrow. I wrap my hands around his waist, kissing his head. "How are you?" He asked me."I'm good sweety" I replied.

A few minutes of hugging, I can feel him start to grind his thigh on my crotch. "W-what are you doing?" I asked him. I see him look at me with a sweaty and flustered face. "Were at work!!" I whisper yelled. "And?~" William replied.

"K-keep going...." I whispered. I feel William grind his ass on me. "Mmmmm, you feel good" I said. I can feel myself getting hard, William too. I started to rub William's inner thigh. William kissed me without a warning. I grabbed his ass and pulled him closer. Slowly humping him. "Nghh.. Please..." William begged in my ear. "Please what?~" I asked the man. "Fuck me, please~." He whimpered.

I took off his pants and boxers. It revealed a beautiful body, he has feminine hips, hot thighs, and his gorgeous scars. "Ready?" I asked him. He nodded his head *yes*. I stuck two fingers in him and started to roughly thrust them. I feel William bite into my neck, making muffled whimpers.
I pull my fingers out of him and start to take off my pants and boxers. He got off my lap and layed down on the desk, admiring my cock. "I don't have any lube, just spread your legs." I said. He obeyed and spreaded his legs. I put his legs over my shoulders started to suck on his thighs. Leaving hickeys everywhere. I started to kiss near his hole. Which made him squirm. I eventually went to his hole, licking and kissing it. "Ah-ah!!" He moaned. I continued to lick and kiss his hole. I sat up and put William's legs around my waist. I lined up my cock with his hole. And slowly entered him. "AgHH~, fuck Henry!!" William moaned loudly. "Shhhhh, be quite." I said. He put one hand over his mouth and the other gripping the side if the desk. "Can I move?" I asked. He nodded his head *yes*. I drew my hips back and slammed back into him. "Mmph!!" William moaned. I started to pound into him like it was my last day on Earth. All I could hear was William moaning, the desk shaking, and skin slapping. I picked up William and flipped him over the desk. I grabbed his hips and pounded into him. "Your doing so good for me, you like that don't you?" I whisper in his ear. William only moaned louder. I placed kissed all over his back, sending shivers down his spine. Which made him cum all over the desk.

I can feel a knot in my stomach, I went faster into William. William was screaming at his point. A few more thrusts later, I came. Deep inside William. I pull out of him and watched the cum leak out of him and run down his thighs. Me and William were panting, out of breath. "You did so good baby." I said as I kissed his neck. "Mmm. What time is it? " He asked. "I don't know, but we should get back to work." William agreed and we both put out clothes back on. I give him one last kiss. "Thank you Henry♡." He said as he limped out of my office. "See you later darling♡." I replied.

I looked at desk. It was covered in cum and spit. I grab wipe and start to clean up our mess.

Security guard pov:
What in the bloody hell did I just watch...Im definitely telling..📸