Spymaster

" Maker , these people are worse than ....,No, scratch that , they're just as worse as the Tevinter Magisters that wants more power every single day ," Dorian mutters in disgust as he saw bodies on the floor of one of the numerous rooms they'd wandered through fighting and killing all necromancers and Venatori , including the Freemen of the Dales.

Bodies of recently killed people .

Lyra looked around with a deep sadness in her heart . She didn't know these people , but some ....some are merely children .

" Some are  missing children from Honorhall Orphanage ," Brynjolf states ," Ack, this is terrible!".

" The correct word is barbaric ", someone spoke up from a nearby wooden door with bars in a small window .

Varric seemed to blanch visibly at hearing that voice . He moved towards it and peered up at the window .

Lyra followed and stared at the man behind the bars .

She knew him ,or rather she'd seen him in Kirkwall when she'd been staying there briefly before she was carted off to Ostwick. 

She frowned at that memory . She only ever remember being in Ostwick Circle Tower.  Yet here she was remembering something else .

" Well, if it isn't Blondie . How'd you get behind that door ?", Varric retorts ,bending down to pick the lock .

The man and four children walked out of a small confined space when the door was unlocked.

" I've been here for a while . I ended up being taken by the Venatori and sold to these disgusting Necromancers . Where am I ,by the way ?".

" Not in Kirkwall , that's for sure ," Varric says , watching as Lyra looked over the children with the help of Solas .

" Where then?."

" Skyrim ," the Inquisitor spoke , moving closer to the man and Varric ," I'm Inquisitor Michael Trevelyan and you are ?".

" Anders ," the man says eliciting gasps from some who recognised that name .

" As in Anders the mage who blew up Kirkwall's Chantry and the cause of the Mage Rebellion ?", Lyra asks as she pushed some healing magic into a little boy's arm that was cut at the wrists .

Anders had tried to stem the flow of the blood ,but he was also so weak that it didn't fully  help much  . Or that's what the boy said when Lyra asked him if he didn't feel ill with the blood loss .

She gave the boy a potion that will help him replenish his lost blood .

" Yes , a great regret of mine ," Anders answers Lyra , he then looked at the Inquisitor ," Where is this Skyrim ?".

" It's situated in another continent, away from Thedas . How come you don't know where you are exactly ?", the Inquisitor says ,his voice dripping with suspicion.

" I was drugged or something . I woke up in here . Maker , how did this happen?".  Anders rubbed his face and groaned .

" We don't know , but we'll help you find out . Lyra , we can't leave the children here and we can't actually take them with us , what do you think we should do ?."

Lyra's eyes widened in slight surprise . The Inquisitor was asking her for advice ?. Why ?.

" I can look after them," Karliah spoke up ," I'll take them to Ivarstead and wait for you there . Walk always in the shadow of Nocturnal ."

Without waiting for an answer from the Inquisitor ,she beckoned the children to follow her . They didn't hesitate .

" Well, that was anticlimactic ," Varric says , watching her and the children disappear through the doorway they'd come through earlier.