Blood

I heard a knock on my door and the doctor came in, Doc. Seokjin

"So we did some tests and everything is okay, but we noticed something"

He stopped and looked at me in the eye, like he was telling me I knew what he discovered.

"Your weight keeps on dropping. Two months ago you were overweight the next month it's normal then now it dropped"

He told me with a serious tone, raising his eyebrow at me,

"Next you told me your period is normal nothing went wrong right? No plus ones?"

"No" I answered

"Okay that isn't the cause then, You know I check your blood cells and we suspect you have anemia."

"What is anemia?"

"Anemia is a condition in which you lack enough healthy red blood cells to carry adequate oxygen to your body's tissues. "

"Your body doesn't produce enough red blood cells that it makes you weak"

I was out of it. Staring out the air hearing his voice

"Chaeyoung I need you to help me and yourself. Are you going thru something"

I looked up at him and he was already looking straight at me like he knew

"Yes I am." I told him and he let out a deep breath and wrote something on his paper

"Okay thank you, I'll recommend you to a therapist okay maybe in two days you'll be starting it"

"Wait is that really needed? Like I don't have money for this shit"

"Don't worry about that, what's important is your health. You're still young, besides after every therapy session you can take a break maybe 1-2 hrs out the hospital"

"You mean that? Okay I'll take it"

"Just try it and complete the 3 dishes that is getting served to you okay?"

"Okay, thanks"

Note:
I did some research about anemia from this website

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/anemia/symptoms-causes/syc-20351360

If I did some mistakes about this disease pls dm me immediately.