Twitter

Author's POV

Park Jimin had an interest on this girl and started asking questions to his close friend which is also his doctor "Kim Seokjin."

Well being the good friend he is Seokjin gave him info about chaeyoung about her personality, even though it was wrong to give information about patients it isn't wrong to share his observation on chae his a doctor after all.

Even Then he started looking for her all over the socials that he was in. he found her insta but it isn't active so he moved on until he found her on twitter.

Her Acc was Private but he figured it was active cuz the cover pic is nearly changed everyday so he figured it was active he started following her and the next day his request was accepted.

Her profile (feed) is kinda sad but comforting, He wondered if her life isn't really the same for most people.

Sometimes when you feel your life is the worst know that what your feeling is temporary and happiness awaits you, it's your choice to move forward and meet that happiness

Someone's life may be more worst than yours you might not know this but there's somebody out there wishing that they were in your shoes. But hey if someone has it badder than you, what's the difference? Everyone's feelings and emotions are valid.

If you know your gifted of a lot of things start being grateful for it, you might be in your lowest point but trust your pace and process. God is above you, always watching.

many say I talk a lot, I just like giving advice and stories I just want the conversation to go on and end with no awkwardness.

I really wanna be friends with this girl just hoping to bring light somehow.

I entered seokjin's office and sat on his couch

: I found her on twitter

:that's great

:her feed seems dark you know just finding comfort to someone

: just a advise. she isn't a easy girl

: i'm not trying to get her. I wanna be friends.

: because she's pretty-

:because she needs it.

:you don't really have a good history with pretty girls

: maybe they just don't wanna talk?

: you're to nice.

: thankyou..

:btw when is my next time?

: your time to go out?

: yeaahh

: why?

: I wanna have a walk and buy flowers for my room

: it's this sunday

:great