Chapter 4

We got home and I quickly found out that my parents weren't home....as always. "I wonder if it'll kill them to stay home once in awhile." I scoffed
"At least you have parents." Zack spoke under his breath.
I disregarded it and took him upstairs to my room. "Really into movies aren't you?" He asked as he looked around and saw all the movie posters, books, red bed symbolizing the red carpet, even the huge drama/comedy rug.
"Sorry, i just am fascinated with them, i even want to be a film editor." I lit up
"I can see that." He smiled
I put him on my bed and i went to my bathroom to grab some water, the first aid kit, and some rags to clean him up. I sat next to him and he didn't seem scared but I think he was just fascinated with me. I pulled off his shirt and blushed, as if abs weren't a factor. "What am I.....sexy?" He chuckled.
I didn't say anything but i dipped the rag in the bowl of water and began to clean him. "I'm sorry" I began to shake.
He took my hand and just stroked it. "Hey don't worry about it, I'm the one who should apologize, you got punched in the gut, I should have protected you better." He looked at me with such concern.

About 30 minutes later I finally got him patched up, i went and changed into my pajamas and i went to my brother's room and grabbed some of his old pajamas. "Try these on Cody hasn't......lived here in 5 years." I paused for a second. He put them on but the shirt was too small so he just kept it off. I put the shirt back, and came in to find him on the floor with my blanket and pillow. "Ummmm....you can sleep on the bed with me, you know?"
"Really? That doesn't scare you? A psycho sleeping in the same bed...how do you know I'm not a rapist or something?" He looked shocked.
"Because I trust you for some reason..." I blushed more
He got up and got under the sheets very slowly not to reopen his wounds. I followed and got in with him, we fell asleep in different directions.
"Good Night Sweet Dreams." He whispered
"Good Night ....Sweet Dreams I replied