08 ✰ My Chemical Romance?

"I can't move on, babydoll
Waitin' on calls, flippin' through stations
I'm outclassed and it's outrageous
I'll take it all, babydoll
Whatever's been weighin' you down"

✧ ✧ ✧

MILA

It's been a week, a week since I've last seen Curly, well Harry. I woke up the next morning and he was gone. I haven't heart from him since, he even left the hair tie I used to tie his hair on the pillow, right where he was sleeping.

I went to the bank today, after my card got declined when I was trying to buy groceries. They told me there was no money left in my bank account. My dad didn't leave anything for us behind, except for the fact that his business which was related to mine was in debt.

When I say in debt I im not talking about a few checks that I can easily pay, no, millions.  I have to figure out a way to pay them, sooner or later. The companies we're in debt with, have threatened to foreclose, every thing we own.

Starting from, houses, boats to even our cars. My mom has no idea about any of this, we might even be homeless at some point if we don't figure out a way to solve this. She's been pretty sick lately, throwing this on her would stress her out even more. Which is the last thing I want.

I don't want to put her health at risk, I can't loose her. So I'll just do what I do best, keeping it all to myself.

She tried calling Eva a few times, which led her to nothing each time. Eva's phone is probably smashed to pieces and thrown in a ditch somewhere.

Fiore has contacted me a few times, even sent me videos of Eva. Fiore is the man who kidnapped her, I found out about his name the last time we spoke. I told him  I was still looking for the diamonds.

I didn't lie, I was looking for them. Every day for the past week, which lead me to absolutely nothing. He informed me about deals I would have to make with him or tasks for him, if I don't find anything by the end of this week.

These tasks would include me transporting large amounts of illegal drugs outside the country, mainly Italy. Since I live there, when I asked why me, he could have easily chosen anyone else do that.

Apparently, since I've always been in and out of Italy. I wouldn't look suspicious and had a lower chance of getting caught than a random person.

Someone working with Fiore would probably look suspicious just based on his looks, which makes sense. However im determined to find the diamonds, at least one of them to begin with.

Transferring drugs would lead to more deals with him and more. I don't want to put myself down that path, if I don't end up finding anything, it will be my only choice. I would rather do illegal activities than something happening to Eva.

I only have a week left, I did however find a few puzzle boxes in my dad's office. Given the conversation I had with Harry on my birthday, I did try to open them. Only to be left with nothing, absolutely nothing.

It also left so many questions in my head, is Harry involved with Fiore and the people with him? But then again he didn't look like he was. Maybe the first time I met him but not when he was drinking and climbing through my window while quoiting Rapunzel.

Just because he didn't put a gun to my head doesn't make him a good person or lower the possibility of him being one of them. However I know for a fact that if Fiore or any of the men that who were with him, were as drunk as Harry was . They would've still maintained a creepy and unsettling vibe to them, that anyone could pick up from a mile away.