Chapter 2: The deadly ruler & Y/n story

One day candice went to Canto school and had this Insane teacher he would go "HAIYAAAAAAAAH WHAT YOU DOING YOU STOOPPID YOU SUPPOSED TO BEEE WRITING HEREEE *smacks table aggressively with a ruler*" every time this happens Candice goes to her room and jump in a bed full of soobins to relax herself.

She considers this teacher as a monster because his voice keeps haunting her wherever she went. Her mom thought she was going insane too. (I'm gonna turn this into a y/n story now) When Candice was walking down the halls she bumped into this REALLY HOT MAN NAMED JAKE WHO HAS BLUE EYES AND BROWN HAIR WHILE CANDICE WAS BLONDE AND NERDY WITH GLASSES BRACES AND BROWN EYES. 

"HeY duDe WATcH WHERE yOUr GoiNg" Jake said while getting up angrily, although it was Jake who was playing pokemon go on his phone and bumped into Candice.

"O-oh s-ssorry i didn't see you there..." Muttered Candice, She bent down to get her glasses that had fallen off when she bumped into Jake. But then Jake and Candice's hand touched. IT TURNS OUT JAKE WAS GONNA GET THE GLASSES FOR CANDICE, LOVES AHAHHAHAHHA. 

"HeY candoCt CandiCe CannEd IcE Candance whaTEvEr YouR NAMe IS DO yOU WAnNa Be MY prOM DATe"

"o-oh r-really? But why would you wanna go out with me and not VERONICA the hottest girl in the school?"

"VERONICA is Fake i would much prefer you, You are very pretty and not fake and where i don;t have to shout 'VERONICA OPEN THE OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE VERONICA OPEN THE DOOR I KNOW YOU'RE SCARED I'VE BEEN THERE OPEN THE DOOR VERONICA LETS NOT FIGHT ANYMORE VERONICA OPEN THE DOOR' every day."

Candice and jake end up going to prom together and won king and queen because Candice was wearing the most beautiful dress on earth with sparkles and ruffles. When they got awarded king and queen they went in a different room and jake asked Candice if she wanted to be his girlfriend and Candice Excitedly accepted AND STARTED TO M- uhm anyways not gonna continue <3

ahem she ended up marrying jake and had kids <3

they also seeked revenged on candice's insane canto teacher, They set his house on fire and they almost got arrested for doing that