Chapter 1: The death of seulgi

Candice was an ordinary girl living an ordinary life except she's obsessed with k-pop and k drama. She's also really obsessed with certain idols: Seulgi, Soobin and Xiaoting. Seulgi is from red velvet, Soobin is from txt and Xiaoting is from Kep1er (go stan them cause their music is good). Candice had this friend group which contains her Christian friends that somehow speak cantonese and I call them adopted a lot. You can say Candice is the odd one out of her friend group BUT SHE ALSO HAS BESTFRIEND ANGIE WHICH IS ME. One day Candice and her friend hailey were on discord and playing with the eunseo bot (this is not sponsored ahahahhahahaha) Candice wanted this certain card that Hailey had and Hailey was being real extra today so she asking Candice to burn her favourite cards. You see here Candice is being ridiculous cause she says she has no choice to decline and she says "bUt she's mY friend" HOW COME YOU STILL DECLINE ME CANDICE.  ANYWAYS BACK TO THE STORY Candice was about to burn Seulgi with tears welled up her eyes. She didn't want to let go of Seulgi but she had to if she wanted Xiaoting. At last their final minutes together, they looked into each others eyes and Candice kissed seulgi on the cheek with tears streaming down her face, She let go and burned seulgi. After she burned seulgi she went to angie and started crying how she burnt seulgi, Angie asked if she wanted beans but candice said she wanted seulgi. 

(she has 10 seulgi cards Candice is perfectly fine with a deeznuts joke)