𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

T.W mentions self-harm, and gross detail of bodily scars.

𝙰𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚊
/[𝚊𝚐-𝚗𝚘𝚜-𝚝𝚑-𝚎𝚎-𝚜𝚎𝚎-𝚞𝚑]/ 𝙽𝚘𝚞𝚗
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛, 𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚋𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

Yukiko was now in the stands with her friends, listening to Kaminari boast about how he had to fight one of class 1-A's prettiest girls. That earned him a glare, from Bakugo, and a smack on the back of his head, from Yukiko. Our main character was zoned out, thinking about today's earlier events.
'Why am I still thinking about Bakugo? It's not like I like him or anything so I don't get the problem... OK, so he had a panic attack. I helped him. He wouldn't let me go until Hizashi announced that the battles would be starting soon... oh god this is hurting my brain... but he was cute like that- KSKSKDKSKAJJSKSK WHAT!?'

"THE AIM OF THIS GAME IS TO IMMOBILISE OR PUSH YOUR OPPONENT OUT OF BOUNDS! IT'S TIME FOR OUR FIRST ROUND OF ONE ON ONE BATTLES! ON THE LEFT WE HAVE CLASS 1-A'S IZUKU MIDORIYA! AND ON THE RIGHT WE HAVE HITOSHI SHINSO FROM GENERAL STUDIES CLASS 1-C!" with that said, out they came meeting in the middle. Yukiko couldn't hear what they were saying, despite her excellent hearing, because the crowds were cheering. Much too loud mind you, but suddenly Midoriya went rigid. Face, stone-cold and blank. Yukiko's face paled, she knows what happens with Shinsos quirk yet it didn't enter her head to tell him. So stupid! She could've helped him out, at least told him not to respond with what he was saying. But the sadistic side of her smirked at his struggle. Bakugo noticed Yukiko zone out, he wondered what was going on inside her head, she was zoned out so long she didn't notice Deku breaking Shinsos brainwash and throwing him over his shoulder and out of bounds.

"Furry bitch? Bitch? Dumbass? Hellooooo? Hey, quit it!"

Yukiko sorted, "What?... huh.. what happened?"

"The match ended. Stupid Deku won. Tch..." Bakugo said, annoyance very clear in his tone.

"Wait who's next again?"

"Tape arms and icy-hot."

"Oh ok.. hmm.." and just like that Yukiko went back into her head space.

~~~~

'Sorry Sero man but your not gonna win this one... this won't be a long match.. Todoroki is going to go for the easy option and freeze Sero in place... I'm next.. I don't know if I can hold all that electricity... I've gotta put on my gloves..'