𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

They say it takes eighty-eight days for a guy to fall in love, but for Katsuki Bakugo It may have been just over an hour. Though he doesn't know what this feeling is sooo he's just going to brush it off and hope to God that it never comes back.

It's now time for Bakugo and Uraraka to fight. Everyone else has finished, and thank god Aoyama didn't get a one-over on Mina. Man, that guy is sketchy. Yukiko always found herself looking at him and finding him staring off into some corner of the room. Or looking up towards the sky. He's a weird one. But right now all Yukiko is thinking about is vengeance- I'm sorry I just had to. On a more serious note, Yukiko was thinking of ways to stand up for both Bakugo and Uraraka, even though she may not like the bubbly girl all that much.

"NOW ENTER THE ABRASIVE BAKUGO KATSUKI FROM CLASS 1-A! AND COMING IN NEXT.. IS IT A BIRD?! IS IT A PLANE?! NO ITS OCHACO URARAKA THE GIRL THAT DEALS WITH GRAVITY!"

As the two begin fighting the whole class- stadium should I say begin to freak out? Sure Yukiko could see where they're coming from but Uraraka is a tough girl she saw what Uraraka was capable of during the entrance exams.

"I can't watch.." Jirou said hiding her eyes with her hands.

"Ugh, I always knew Bakugo was a sadist-" SMACK! Yukikos' hand was one this grape headed freaks cheek faster than you could say "Colby Jack". And just as the crowd started to slander Bakugo, she was up at the tower quicker than ever before. Call her Saiki k but you know the bitch teleported out of there-

"Do-"

"I got it sensei." To say Yukiko Aizawa was angry would be an understatement, she was the definition of the devil. The class was shocked, they didn't even see her leave. "Can you call yourselves heroes? All of you. Even the heroes in training. Uraraka is a strong independent woman. Bakugo, and I know he does, sees her as a worthy opponent as do I. I need all of you to understand that SHE. IS. NOT. WEAK! and I will not stand for the fragile girl stereotype! Nor will I stand for a 15-year-old with a great explosive quirk, no pun intended, to be slandered and get called a villain for it. If he can be called a villain then we all are. I'm disgusted. Tch."

-

"I didn't need protecting like that!"

"I never said that you did.. I stood up for what I felt was right.."

-

Multiple rounds, losses and win later it was now for the final battle. All of class 1-A held their breaths because the two strongest pupils in that class were battling each other.

Yukiko against Bakugo.

Everyone's stomachs twisted and churned when they both were called onto the platforms.

All they knew is that this was going to be long.. and interesting.

And all Shouta knew is that his daughter was going to do her absolute best even if she tore herself apart limb from limb.

All Present Mic knew was that he'd have to comfort Shouta while his daughter fights herself to death.

And all Endeavour knew... is that he'd have to break the news to Shoto and the others.

Find out what happens next in chapter 18 of...
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓"

Sorry for the short chapter guys 🥲
I thought I'd make it easier on your phone readers xx

Please vote, comment, and share It helps the algorithm and also lets me know you're loving it as much as I love pleasing you guys!

^ feel free to steal :3

Lots of love

Kei-chan <3