My Swords

It's been 5 days since I became a demon slayer and I'm supposed to get my sword today. I was just chilling in bed and  playing with Kara. It was very fun, but y'know fun don't last forever. I got a knock on the door only to see Mr. Hagenezuka . The one who forged Obanai's sword.  He had two blades in his hands. " Hello. Feel free to come in." I said leaving a space for him to come through. " Sessana I have brought you two swords. One for serpent breathing and another for moon breathing. Though let me tell you, you brother is not happy to hear you went to the final selection and became a demon slayer without letting him know. " Hagenezuka said with a little bit of disappointment. " I know I just want to make him proud. One day he'll be happy about it. Right now I just have to prove him wrong." I said confidently. " I know now here's your swords hold it I want to see what color it turns !" He said excitedly. I chuckled. " Okay , okay ."  I said and grabbed both swords. I grabbed my normal blade first and it turned purple with gold cresents in the middle. " W-what ?!?" Hagenezuka said in shock. " What happened ? Did I do something wrong ?" I asked confused. " Your sword. It's just like the legendary Michikatsu's (A/N : I know this didn't happen, but let's go with the flow) sword !" He said in shock. " Wow maybe I 'm like the person who's going to live out his will and become an amazing samurai !" I said. Hagenezuka was just looking at my sword in disbelief. I picked up my slithering sword and it turned lavendar . I wasn't to shocked because I know that if you have a reptile/insect your sword will be purple/lavendar. "A-alright Sessana that's all for today. B-become an amazing demon slayer." Hagenezuka said while leaving. " I will thank you!" I said while closing the door. I immediatly went to Kara.

" Kara look at my swords !" I said happily. She hissed in return. She liked it . " I think I'll get my mission tommorow , so let's go to bed now. " I said and grabbed Kara and put her in her little bed.  I'm so excited.