First Mission

Today is my first mission, well I hope. Was I right ? YES I WAS ! I was jumping when I saw my crow come over. " Wait I still have to get ready !" I yelled . Kara hissed. She was probably laughing at me. I went and got my demon slayer corps outfit. My uniform is light purple.  The skirt  is short and hugs my waist a little too much and same goes for the top. But I do like the top because it's off the shoulder. I put my dark purple and white haori on. It's very beautiful and I made it all by myself , It's dark purple and white squares. Anyway the crow is getting closer so I have to hurry up.  I wore my light purple knee length boots. I quickly fixed my hair up. I took two strands from the front and used the two clips uncle left me and clipped my hair. Then I took Kara and let her rest on the top of my head or should I say hair.

"EAST EAST HEAD EAST THERE'S A DEMON COLLECTING GIRLS. GO AND KILL IT" It shouted it was quite annoying. " Alright thanks." I said while grabbing my swords and leaving.

I've been walking for two hours and I finally found the area I'm supposed to be in. It was a small town. I then saw a man panicking , so I ran to him. "CHHHHHRRCHHHHRHRRRRRRRR" I heard that come from my right. Must be a demon. " It's right t-there ." The man said in fear. " I'm going to need you to lead me to it so I can help you alright ?" I said softly. " O-ok" He said co-operating.  He then led me to where the noises were. I then saw Tanjiro fighting three demons that are identical.  I could easily locate and sense the real demon. Hm.. interesting maybe this has to do with my rare sensory. Anyways I could tell Tanjiro was struggling. Something was coming , maybe underground ? I then pushed the stranger  and jumped before I was pulled into the black pool where the second ? Yea. Where the second demon was. 

Kara slithered to my neck. Probably not to fall of. Anyway I went to where Tanjiro was and asked," What's going on ? Do you need help ?" I said innocently. "Yes I do need help. I'll get the girl underwater and you'll cut the demons head off, kay ?" He said. "Okay !" I responded and went in front of the first demon. " Moon Breathing : Fifth Form : Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy !" I yelled as I swing the blade at the first demon and then the second. As soon as I finished that Tanjiro came out with a young well 16 year old girl in his hands. " Excuse me sir, can you please hold this girl. I have another demon to deal with." He said while handing the stranger the girl. 

"Okay with you." Tanjiro started off. " Do you know anything about Muzan Kibutsuji ?" The demon only looked at him with fear, terror. Was this man that bad ? " I can't tell you ok ! I can't" The demon spat out. He must be really scared. Is it a curse. Is that the reason why he can't say anything? Tanjiro looked confused. The demon got impatient with Tanjiro and attempted to attack. Tanjiro simply cut his head. " Bussiness here is done. We should tell the man that he's safe to go." I said to Tanjiro. " Yea we should." He replied. We walked to to the man and I saw a box lying on the ground . Maybe Tanjiro's. Let me hold it. It might get dirty on the ground. While Tanjiro was conversing with the man I was playing with Kara. 

Tanjiro was done and he came up to me shyly. " Uh perhaps do you want to join me in missions ? It'd be better to do it with a fellow demon slayer .." He said with a little bit of a blush on his cheeks. " Sure ! It would be fun !" I said happily.  Kara hissed. She's probably teasing me right now.  " Ok let's go somewhere to eat and rest !" Tanjiro said happily and then we left.