[Short-Story]"Meant To Be Yours"

{HS AU}

Cale ran as fast as he could. He needs to find shelter- no, he needs to find somewhere to hide.

Cale get inside a closed room, locked the door behind him and hold the door even more.

Tap. Tap.

Sounds of walking echoed through the hallways.

Someone with the same red hair as Cale but a little bit shorter, wearing a white mask covering the upper face can be seen walking the way where Cale ran at.

The sounds stop right in front of the door that Cale is holding on.

"All is forgiven baby! Come on, get dressed! You're my date on the pep rally tonight!"

Cale Barrow. The person who Kim rok soon, no Cale regret to dated before. If he knew that this guy would be a psychopath, he wouldn't dated him.

Who would know that this guy would be an obsessive bastard.

"You chucked me out like I was trash, for that you should be dead-"

Cale is shaking, he is scared. He is terrified since this guy is a manic who not only strong, but also has good allies.

"But! But! But! Then it hits me like a flash, what if highschool went away instead?"

'Wha-what is this psycho saying now!?'

Cale can't even make out a noise, he is scared that this guy would burst inside as soon as he heard him.

"These assholes are the key, they're keeping you away from me."

Barrow put a hand on the door, thinking about how the people 'made' Cale get away from him.

"They made you blind, messed up your mind. But I can set you free!"

Barrow thoughts about how he was when Cale left him.

"You left me and I fell apart, I punch the wall and cried-"

'He cried? Okay, that is funny-'

Since Cale remembers how obsessed and weird Barrow was, so he never had the sight of seeing Barrow show any other emotions other than being crazy all over him.

"Bam! Bam! Bam!"

Barrow punch the door at the same time as he made the sounds. Cale can't feel the hard hits, almost made him fall.

"Then I found you, changed my heart. And set loose all those truthfully shit inside."

Barrow take out the gun he hid and held it close to his head, really wants to shot himself.

"And so I build a bomb."

'what the fuck!?'

Cale perks his head up and look at the door behind him, he is thinking whether or not should he just get out and confront Barrow himself.

"Tonight our school is [some bombed hs that I have yet to choose what the name is.]"

'No..way-"

Cale brain now running 1000 miles per hour, placing words and information's together.

'Did-did Barrow The one who bombed-'

"Let's guarantee they never see their senior prom!"

Barrow put the gun back where it was before and put both hands on the door while reminiscing the past when they were together.

"I was meant to be yours..we were meant to be one..don't give up on me now. Finish what we've begun."

'I was meant to be your? Fuck no!'

How many time does Cale shouts in his mind now? No one knows, literally.

"So when the high school gym goes boom! With everyone inside-"

'No-..'

Cale keep on worrying about the people who will attend the prom tonight, fighting himself whether or not he should go out now or tell the others.

"Pchw! Pchw! Pchw! In the rubble of their tomb, we'll leave this not explaining why they died!"

'Note? What is he- no way..'

Cale knows what Barrow's gonna do or plastic on their possible grave after this.

""We the student of Roan Highschool, will die. Our burnt bodies may go through you. Your society churns out slaves and blanks, no thanks. Signed, the student of Roan Highschool. Goodbye.""

'This crazy bastard-'

Cale are now trying to search h for something to help him get away from this situation. He already know that confronting this maniac won't do anything.

"we'll watch the smokes pour out the doors. Bring marshmallows, we'll make s'mores!"

Barrow is thinking of how beautiful that day will be. If only his love would come out, right now.

"We can smile and cuddle while the fire roars!"

'Who wants to be near you, you crazy bastard!'

Cale is ignoring Barrow's who say back what he was saying before and gather material for him to climb out of the window without getting hurt.

"You were meant to be mine.. I am all that you need.. You carved open my heart.. Can't just leave me to bleed..Kim Rok Soon!"

Cale almost drop the things he's currently holding. Those sudden shouts of his old name is terrifying.

"Open the-open the door please..Rok soo-ah, open the door."

Cale winced at those soft voice coming from Barrow, the type of voice he missed to hear..

"Rok soo-ah, can we not fight anymore? Please, can we not fight anymore?"

Cale put down the stuff and look at the door. He really wants to ran to Barrow's arms but he know that he is just manipulating him.

"Rok soo-ah, sure, you're scared, I've been there, I can set you free."

Cale quickly finish the work and stood on the window's frame, trying to get a clear look at where he's gonna land.

"Kim rok soo, don't make me come in there, I'm gonna count to three! One! Two! Fuck it!"

"Fuck it!"

They say at the same time Barrow kick refile open just to see that Cale already jump out of the window.

He ran there and see that Cale is slightly injured and began to worry. Barrow ran out to run after Cale.

Cale however, as soon as he jump down he ran to his one of his families' house that is near the area. He need a safe place to hide and make plan.

*****

This will may or may not be a book.