Time skipe

Toni pov
I smile as I hold my little cousin my arm and watch an amazing man get married all those night hoppo wouldn't come home or came home late was because he himself was falling for an amazing women I smile and wave at hoppo and his daughter Lilly follows lead he smile.

It's a year since I moved out to bondi and I wouldn't change a thing Lilly isn't hoppo biological daughter but he adopted her and he is great dad to her I look maxi beisde me he smile and kisses me check soon enough I hope that is me and maxi but we are not there just yet.

No we are at the after party and I have to speak but keerbox is going now I look maxi and he smile I am madly in love with this man I hear kerrbox finish his speech I give maxi a quite kiss then go up and take the mic I smile I am nervous as fuck.

" ok woah this for nerve raking especially after a a speech like that " I say and people laugh I smile and clear my throat " I have many memories with Bruce he was the Cool uncle the uncle that would slip a twenty to you for candy or the uncle to give you another cup soda even if you parent say no, we all know the uncle I am on about " I say and look hoppo he smile " he was even the uncle that answered the phone when I called him at god know what time for over year I could be drunk or crying but we would answer and not hang up till I feel asleep again" I say with a sad smile " I am greatful Bruce part of my life he is one the reason I am the women I am today and Lilly is one lucky girl to have such an amazing dad " I say with tears in my eyes.

" and finally he has find himself an amazing lady to keep him in check and to keep him company after long shift " I say he wife winks at me I laugh " as you said to my dad when he married to mum she a keeper don't let her slip away " I say and he smile " cheers to a knee bondi couple " I say and we all cheers I go over and hug hoppo and Mary his wife and the night goes on.