Time skip part two

Toni pov
It been a week since the weeding they didn't go on a honey moon but mine and maxi tried to watch Lilly as much as we can right now Mary is out getting food to cook dinner I will be helping her but now I am out in hippos garden playing with Lilly I look back and see maxi and hoppo talking I smiles

Me and maxi now live together with Jesse but spend most time at his new girlfriend house I don't mind if Jesse stays with us he is like brother you gain another family with the boys in blue down at bondi and I am so great full for them all.

Maxi pov
I look out at my beautiful girlfriend Toni playing with Lilly I smile and look hoppo " she would make a great mother " he taps my shoulder " that is up to buddy " I laugh and nod I soo at the beer hoppo just handed me as I look at her " I am going to wife her first " I say he smile " you both deserve to be happy " he say I look at him " since her dad can't be here hoppo can I marry you niece " he laugh " as long she say yes then yes maxi " I smile now I just have to make a plan.

Toni pov
I walk over with Lilly " what your two chatting about " I ask as hoppo pick Lilly up " nothing babe come sit " maxi says and I sit beisde him he look happy I glad he is happy.

I am now helping Mary cook Lilly is done for nap since she was up early in the morning I look maxi and hoppo and smile " so when you to getting married " Mary ask I look at her " I don't know " I say looks at me " so you want to get married " I sigh " I don't get wedding I do love him but why do we need a big day to prove that " she laughs " that is not a wedding is for silly " she say I smile and take a sip of the beer she handed me and she explains more about weddings and the more she talk the more I like the idea.

I sit down beisde maxi and look at him he looks at me " I am just asking but what colour wedding dress do you like more " I ask and show him a pictures he looks confused " they are the same babe " I roll my eyes " you men just don't see what us women do " I say and hoppo and him laugh and we enjoy dinner.