feeling sick

Toni pov

When I feel better and I have gum in my pocket and I and some in my mouth I make my way over to the tower and when I open the door I see maxi run down waiting at the end of if the steps
" sorry I took so long " I say because I feel bad for been late. When I get over to maxi I lean on his shoulder and he look worried. " you ok"  he asks and i smile "yep fine" i say as we sit down he sit beside me and i start to feel dizzy again so i hold me head " toni what wrong "  i hear maxi ask and i feel my stomach turn " sick" I say then I hold my hand over my mouth and I hear him run down the stairs then back up with a bucket in his hand and I throw up in it as he rub my back this is so embarrassing once I feel ok again I put the bucket on the floor for a minute so I cant breath again " brink this and i will sort this out " he say handing me a glass of water which i take as he leave i drink all down and i turn to the guy now looking at me "I'm fine but hoppo can't know about this " i say and the look at each other then me "please it lady stuff " I say known they would shut up which the do so I put a gum in my mouth as I chew away on it maxi come back now I have to convince him not to tell hoppo. He sit down and turn to me and I turn to him "maxi please don't tell hoppo " I say and he frown " he need to know " he say and I think "he don't want to know about my lady problems " maxi goes all red " I know that but your dizzy and throwing up " I groan and think but I know I wont win so I will just beg "please don't tell him " I say then i hear another voice " tell who what " i turn and see hoppo " tell you I'm sick " i say then release what i said i groan again i hear a few chuckles coming from mouse and harries and maxi is smiling away at me "what you mean sick " he ask but before i can answer my hand is over my mouth and i am running for the bucket maxi left by the sink once he brought is back in and I am getting sick in it and I have tear in my eye because it hurt when I am throwing up i feel someone rubbing my back and I think it hoppo this time. When I am done and I have clam down I turn to him but get water before I take few gum and throw them in my smelly mouth " that's what I mean " I say grabbing on to the counter to hold me up because I feel weak " you need to go home " hoppo say but he look mad because I know his not on lunch " who's on lunch now " he ask the boy "I think whippet is going on it now and Jethro is on at the moment but he went for a swim " harries say then whippet comes in and maxi has to leave so he comes over and give me a hug which I return "I will come see you after my shift " he say and kiss me check I smile and wave as he leave I turn to see hoppo talking to whippet "yeah sure " whippet say and I sigh " your going home with whippet go get your stuff " hoppo say and I nod but I give him a hug then walk out.

I get my stuff and wait by the tower for whippet he come on a few seconds of me waiting " let's get you home " he say and I smile as we start to walk but what should take me five had taken my ten because we have had to stop ever now and then because I am dizzy "whippet I am so sorry "  I say and he sit beside me " it's ok toni I have an hour lunch " he says and I smile "do want a pig back rid"he ask and I think about it because like what if maxi get upset about it "I don't know " I say and he help me stand up " fine but if you fell dizzy I won't talk no for am answer " I smile as we start walking again. We end up talking about me and maxi date and whippet tell me some stuff about maxi like little thing he had learned working with him and I find them funny but sweet "thanks again whippet " I say we reach my front door I turn around and hug whippet then open the door but all I am thinking about is maxi I can't wait to see him later. When I get inside I end up going straight to bed because I am so tried I don't know what came over me I was fine this morning I just shrug it off and turn off the lamp I had on and curl up and fall asleep.

I wake up to a knock on my bed room door " toni it's me maxi hoppo gave me the key " he say and I smile sitting up " come in " I say and the door open and I turn on the lamp he close the door and I tap the bed beside me he takes off his shoes then lay done beside me lying on his side facing me and I do the same "how you feeling now " he ask and I smile " better your here " he look nervous but smile " toni will you be my girlfriend " I let a little squeal out and pull maxi into a hug "I take that as a yes "  he say and I laugh "yes" I pull back I look in his eye then down his lip and he does the same to me and we both lean in to a soft and gentle kiss.

So they are finally going out.