Chapter 4

Sheena's POV

I woke up from the sound of the alarm clock ringing.I sat up and eventually stood up to see if Xiahira's already awake.

Well,she is.

"Good morning"She greeted,rubbing her eyes.

"G'mornin'"I responded.

We did our daily routines;Change clothes,fix self,and fight the occuring shit.

We went out and headed to the dining room where we know where the people would always go in the first place during morning.

We were greeted by everyone and we greeted back.Well,not really 'everyone' everyone.Carl and Harvey didn't.They were just talking and just sitting.Ugh.

Wait,why do I care anyways?

"You want granolla bar or soup?"Beth asked us,raising two food.

I'd pick granolla.Xiahira picked soup.We sat on our usual seat and everybody started talking.

As breakfast ended,I headed to our cell.Xiahira stayed at the dining room.I was on my way when a hand touched my shoulder.

"Sheena,is it okay that you and Carl would take the night shift to watch at the guard tower?"Rick asked.

That's great for me but why Carl?!

"Sure,Rick.But can you change my companion?"I asked.

He shook his head. "Am afraid not.People are busy.You have the shift next to Xiahira's."He said.I grunted.

Why me?Why Carl?Why us?!

"Wait,who's with my bestfriend?'I asked."Uh Harvey"He answered and patted my shoulder as he walked away.

Oh crud.

Xiahira's POV

"Xia!"A voice called.A voive which I already know.

I shot my head to Sheena who was half running.

"Sheena,what's the prob--"She cut me off.

"Did Rick tell you about our shifts?"

Shifts?You mean the watch?

"Uh no,why?"

She ran her palm to her face."I got the night shift,right after yours and I'm with Carl"She frustrately said.

"Really?You two?But,who's with me?"

She smirked. "Harvey"

Oh great.Just great.Yeah,great.Nah,great.This ain't great!