Chapter 7: New Clothes

( Deuce's point of view... )

"Woot! lets get you ready!" CeCe said holding a bag of clothes.

"Um... CeCe."

"Yeah?"

"What is that?"

"What's what?"

"Thaaat." I said pointing to the bag.

"Oh, I went out and bought you some clothes since you usually dress like a hip hop hobo." She grinned.

"I do not!"

"You do too!"

"Alright fine I don't care but you are not watching me get dressed this time."

"Haha, you think you can tell me what to do."

"*Sigh*"

"Come along." She said motioning me to my own room. I sighed again and began walking to it. "So what are your favorite colors deuce?" CeCe asked as she layed out the clothes on my bed.

"Why does it mater?" I asked.

"Because, if you were the colors you like you'll feel more confident and will be more open when we get to the party." My eye's widened. CeCe actually was making some sense. "Don't look all surprised! I'm very smart, I just chose not to show it." She said. "So, what is it?"

"Black and blue."

"Okay, try these on." She said as she threw him a pair of jet black jeans.

"Hey, these actually look pretty cool." I said starring at them.

"Duh! I picked them out." She said, waving her arms. " Put'em on. " I sighed as I took off my pants.

She thinks I'm straight right, so why is she so comfortable about me getting striped down to my underwear for?

"They fit pretty good. Now put this on." She said holding up a deep blue shirt with black designs on it.

"Where did you get this stuff?" I said amazed. I loved everything that id seen so far.

"Can't tell ya, but just so you know this is you birthday, Christmas, and whatever flubbing gift giving holiday there is, present for the next two years."

I laughed.

(At the party, pulling up on the curve after picking up a reluctant Dina...)

"WOOT! WE IS HERE!" CeCe yelled at us after parking Dina's car. We pulled up to a large beautiful house, possibly a small mansion, and their were people everywhere. Neon lights shined out the houses windows and red cups and steamers were all over the place. The typical high school Friday night party... and I hated it.

"Welp, you can take me home now CeCe."

"WHAT! Boy you an't going no where, you either Dina. You guys both promised!" CeCe scolded.

"But I don't like people..." I whined. She sighed and got out of the car.

"Well that's too bad. But you gon learn today!" CeCe said as Dina also began to get out of the car.

"I don't care what you do tonight CeCe but not drinking, smoking, drugs or sex of any kind." Dina said crossing her arms.

"Ugh, you guys are so stereotypical. And like I would do any of those things anyway... okay maybe the drinking but that is so it! And even if I did I couldn't get drunk because my mom would kill me. Then she would find out where the party was and arrest everyone involved."

"She so would." Dina snickered.

"Well meow that you two are done being party poopers, let go!" CeCe said, strutting off in the direction of the house.