Chapter 16: New Boyfriend

Me: Hi, I like pandas... On to the story

Disclaimer: I don't own shake it up!

The rest of the week went pretty well. Now that Ty and I got everything out in the open, we went back to being really good friends. It was nice being able to hang out, without worrying about... uh.. gay.. stuff.

*Ding Dong*

"Dude, could you get that?" Ty asked, not looking away from the screen of the video game he was playing.

"Uh, this is your house. Shouldn't you be the one to answer the door?" I said, narrowing my eyebrows. He grunted.

"Yeah, but I'm lazy, and busy with this video game so... your problem. I mean, it's not like you're actually doing anything."

"You're a terrible person."

"I know." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes, and went down the stairs to answer the door. Tinka stood on the porch tapping her foot, looking as pretty as ever, with an irritated look on her face. I'm starting to think my mere presence ruins her day.

"Figured you be here." She said, running her fingers through her perfectly straightened blonde hair. "I'm here to-"

"Warn me of my impending doom? No disrespect Tinka, but your threats are starting to lose their luster." She narrowed her eyes, clearly not amused by my poorly constructed joke.

"Cut me off again, and I'll cut your balls off. Not that you have any." Ouch. "As I was saying, I'm here to warn you about my brother."

"Warn me about Gunther?"

"Yeah, he uh... well he's decided to start actively pursuing you."

"What does that mean?"

"You'll see. Now on to the much larger reason I'm here." We stood there for a few minutes.

"Which is...?" Tinka blushed, and looked to the side. Huh, I guess she has other emotions besides anger and bitchiness. I know that's not a word or an emotion but it fits the situation so I'm going with it.

"Does uh,... does Ty have a girlfriend?"

Did you hear that? That was the sound of my heart shattering into pieces. Tinka likes Ty.

"No. No he doesn't." I said quietly. She perked up and a small smile appeared on her face.

"Oh... that's good. Really good."

"He's here if you want to talk to him." Shut up Deuce, you're digging yourself into a hole.

She glared at me.

"I know he's here. How could you be here if he wasn't? Idiot. Anyway, I'm gonna go now. See ya Juice."

"It's Deuce." I said, but she had already started walking away. I think she's just calling me that on purpose now. I walked back up stairs and sat back down next to Ty.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"It was Tinka... She uh, wanted to ask me something."

"What, does she like you or something?" He asked carefully. I looked up at him and smiled painfully.

"No... Look don't quote me on this but, I think she likes you." Ty's eyes widened and he dropped the controller.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. She asked if you were single." Ty looked at me a little longer, then turned back to the screen. "So what do you think?" He looked at me again.