Can't stop thinking

Kirumi couldn't sleep that night. Her mind raced every time she remembered Tsumugi's long, slender fingers grazing against her shoulders. She shifted, letting out a huff as she reached to grab a pillow. She squeezed against it, her chest pressed up. Tsumugi was a special girl indeed. Her perfect face, her adorable glances.. everything seemed wonderful to her. Kirumi buried her face in the pillow, flushing heavily. "Aaagh.. why..?" she simply breathed to herself. This was going to be a long night.

Kirumi had gotten ready for the day, her maid's uniform on and her makeup done with distinct neatness. She had been tired throughout it all, considering how things were yesterday night. She took her things and headed out the dorm. The hallway was almost packed with students, each one of them chatting. Kazuichi was bowing down to Sonia, who just was wishing he'd leave her alone. Himiko was showing Tenko some "magic" with some obvious trick cards. Tenko still loved everything Himiko did. Kirumi felt herself smile at the live she usually lived here, these types of shenanigan's happening all the time. However, something stopped her. As she continued down the hall, she noticed Tsumugi and some other artistic classmate. The two stood together by the art room, discussing the latest anime episode they both had seen. Kirumi could begin to feel herself grow jealous. She looked away, trying to drag herself out of that thought process. 'I can't be thinking about myself so much. I need to be happy she has nice friends.' 

It was in the middle of class, A-3 was gathered together inside the classroom. The teacher had to step out for a moment, dealing with some student abusing their ultimate. Kirumi was doing homework for Kaito. He had begged her to finish his math for him, so she simply said yes. Tsumugi rose from her seat, approaching Kirumi's head on. Not many people noticed, each was to their own. She leaned onto Kirumi's desk, her chest pressed down onto it. "Hehe, hey there Kirumi." Her glasses seemed to drift down her nose a bit. Kirumi's muscles stiffened, her face growing red fast. "Ah- hello." Her voice was unsure, yet welcoming. Tsumugi smiled, loving any reaction Kirumi gave her. "Gosh. Doing Kaito's math? You should be working on your own homework right now." She questioned. Kirumi glanced to the side. She spoke, "Well, I finished all mine at the start of class." Tsumugi pouted. "You are seriously a workaholic, dear." Her last word seemed to hit Kirumi hard. Dear. She practically squirmed, shifting and brushing her hair behind her ear. Kaede and Shuichi- who were sitting near them- turned and got quiet to see what was happening. Tsumugi reached out, taking Kirumi's hand's place. She felt her silver locks, practically caressing it. She could feel Kirumi push away a bit, her face growing even redder. The teasing was just too much for her. "Eheheh! So cute." Tsumugi commented, placing her hand back down on the desk. "I- uhm- well-" Kirumi could barely speak, her heart kept beating so hard. 

Those around them began to whisper a bit, a few giggles escaping. They had an idea on what was going on here, between the two women. Tsumugi began to lean closer, whispering in her ear. "I love it when you get so flustered." Kirumi let out a breath, shutting her eyes as she scotched the chair away further. "Hehe, I'm sorry. I went a bit too far there, didn't I?" Tsumugi felt a bit of guilt. Kirumi shook her head no frantically. "N-no, it's ok." She gave her a smile, yet her blushing face was still so obvious. Her eyes drifted down for a moment, noticing that Tsumugi's cover jacket was sliding down her shoulders. Her white undershirt was more obvious now, something that Kirumi undoubtedly loved. She began to realize the buttons on Tsumugi's shirt were barely holding on. They had a lot to handle, that's for sure. Gosh, she had to take her eyes off of her. Tsumugi noticed what she was doing. "You must've noticed, I can barely wear this undershirt. It's so tight, you wouldn't believe it!" She spoke casually, though many boys turned their heads and saved the image in their brains. Tsumugi rested her hands on the tops of her chest with a defeated sigh. "Ahh.." Kirumi couldn't keep staring, it was too much. 

The teacher walked back inside, continuing to teach. Kirumi felt relived, however Tsumugi gave her one more glance. She waved her hand goodbye in a cute little motion, turning away. Kirumi would definitely keep thinking about that look for the rest of class- maybe the rest of the day.