Announcement

Hey! It's been forever, hasn't it??

Most people know that I've been gone for a long time. It wasn't ever really announced that I was about to go away, I just sort of vanished. What happened was that I was unable to access my account and some stricter rules were placed down by my mother, so I couldn't upload even if I had my account.

I was 13 then, I'm 15 now. A lot has changed.

First off? I'm... not very into FNAF anymore, let alone Glitchtrap.

Besides that, my biggest change is probably the fact that I'm no longer identifying as a girl. It was painfully obvious back as I read this that I was clearly not cis even before I knew what it meant to be transgender. I'm a gay boy now, and it took 2 years for me to truly discover this. It would be very hard to incorporate my transition into this story because of how complicated it was and how little of it I remember, as well as not knowing how to put it into words. I look back on this story and I see it replicating a version of myself which has died.

I can't rewrite the story to be from a male POV, because then I'd lose most of my viewers. I also cannot stand the idea of continuing the story with me as female, whether I transition on later in the story or not.

I also have like... no memory of where this story was headed. I'm pretty sure I have a vague idea but it's so basic and unoriginal I don't know if I entirely like it.

I am so sorry to all of my loyal viewers who have waited so long for this story to be updated, but I just don't know if I can do this. Tips would be incredibly appreciated.

Also, I do have many new stories releasing. I've recently gotten back into the slasher horror genre and I'm writing two male reader Michael Myers fanfictions, I'm also writing a collection of short stories, and I have plans of a male reader Squid Game fanfic and possibly an insane asylum slasher fic a lot of people do. With of course a male reader. As well as that, I plan on doing a Black Christmas fanfiction with Billy Lenz, and just because I'm crushing on these nutjobs too, maybe some story for Stu Macher from Scream and Brahms from The Boy.

Again, I am so terribly sorry for this(and the shameless self-advertising). I do hope you understand.

!!I'M NOT SAYING THIS IS THE END!!

I might still be able to continue with this if I find a way to get around the MC. I have thought of the idea of detaching her from myself and starting to make her her own character rather than a self insert, but I don't know if changing her will be well received.

Give me your ideas!! Please!!

I love you all so much and thank you for the amazing support while I've been gone. ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍

 ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍