1. The Day I Vibed my Last Vibe

I finally was able to buy Help Wanted today. I wanted it ever since it was released, and I worked, um, a lot to get it. It also required a few visits from my uncle to get the wands working. Either way, it's mINE NOW!

My parents are at work and my brother is at his friend's house. He's fucking 11, and he has more friends than me. Wow. I sighed in sadness as I booted up the PS4 and removed my favorite video game of all time, Medievil. God, like, shit man, I know you guys get boners for Sans and Papyrus from Undertale but ya'll missing out on who has the BEST SKELETAL BODY MAN like WHI-STLE GOD DAMN.  Heheh, I'm getting out of hand. When I'm super lonely, I get super horny. When I get super horny, I get super lonely. And when I get super lonely the second time around I get super sad. Them my autism kicks in, and I start screaming.

It's booted up now. I inhaled deeply, contemplating if I should record myself doing this, just uh, in case, y'know... whatever. I slowly put on my mask and adjust it so it doesn't crush my head like a grape. I see Freddy and the "FNAF VR: HELP WANTED" sign above my head. I feel so small compared to his massive size. Chica, Bonnie and Foxy were with him, too...

//-upload-file-.01

I clicked some random button (I can't see it, I just have blue hands) and continued on to see a large computer in front of me, a stage with beautiful purple curtains behind it

I clicked some random button (I can't see it, I just have blue hands) and continued on to see a large computer in front of me, a stage with beautiful purple curtains behind it. I turned around to see tables in rows behind me. I turned to my right and jumped.

"YO IT'S CREEPY UNCLE FLUFFY!!!" I jokingly said. I knew very well who he was, it was MALHARE! Hah. I sighed and watched him wave at me. I turned my body towards him and waved back, following the same thing he did, pose and everything. I laughed to myself. "I didn't mean that, you don't creep me out," I whispered and turned back towards the computer.

Hmmmm. Fuck it let's do Vent Repair. I switched over to it and clicked on the first uh, night? and loaded it in.

"Welcome to vent repai-" I heard the Hand Unit say, but he was cut off. The lights went out. Uhh, this is not part of the game??? Like not when the lights glitch out and the lever is lit up, nah man it was AAALLL DARK. I turned around a full 360 to make sure everything was okay and nothing was standing behind me. I clenched my ass and my teeth and I awaited my utter doom. I was half expecting something like "Just Monika" and "OK" to pop up on the screen.. "Just Afton" "OK" lmao that would be great. The "lighting"resumed and the lever was lit. I whimpered and flipped it.

"Don't fuck me up on my first time girl.... YAAAAAHHH!!!" I shrieked as I saw Mangle in the vent retreat backward. I jumped up so high I tripped on the wire and fell backwards, hitting my head on my brother's desk. "Owie...."I curled up and held my head like Chihiro did in Spirited Away. My vision was blurry, and I saw Mangle come closer to me. "No honey please no. No. Please don't." She got closer and I covered my face and eyes and prepared for a jump scare. Nothing showed. I parted my fingers to see Mangle looking down at me with.... sympathy? No, shit, I'm hallucinating again. I shook my head stood up and walked over to the play area.

I turned the lever coming from the top of the right bent and the one that ejected from the side. I heard the REAL Mangle scurrying in the vents. I looked behind me, but there's nobody there. Gas started leaking out of the pipes. I stuttered in position as I turned the circle things, stopping the gas. Another lever appeared. Another vent opened. I opened the other thing at the bottom and stared at the colors. I booped the code in, repeating to myself, "green red, orange, blue..." I then flipped the other lever. I plugged my ears from the loud noises of the vents closing. "Congratulations. A perfect 72 degrees." I saw a purple thing in the pipes on the floor, I crouched down and touched it, which made another loud noise. Yay. First try and I won, nice!

I was teleported to the jack-n-the box stage. I cranked it open tooooooo....... A BAG OF DISAPPOINTMENT! YAY! I pushed the button and was placed back in the original area. Hand Unit started rambling about "unauthorized parts of the game". What. Everrrrrrr. I turned over to see the pretty boy. He seemed closer, but he was still waving. I sighed and waved back. "Stop flexing on me with that fur suit," I was jealous of it, honestly.

"🅘 🅦🅞🅤🅛🅓, 🅑🅤🅣 🅣🅗🅔 🅣🅡🅘🅒🅚 🅦🅞🅤🅛🅓 🅑🅔 🅤🅟." I heard a voice say. I looked around, I mean, his mouth didn't move... was it him?