Chapter 3

As soon as Chaitali entered, Abhimanyu looked at her and called her,

Abh:- Chaitali! Will you hear a joke?

Gulping down the water, She smirked and raised her eyebrows knowing that Something must be regarding Saana.

Chai:- What? What's the matter?

Abh:- Saan...Saana is one man woman!

He said and both of them bursted up in a fit of laughter. However that mere sentence came as a huge humiliation to Shehnaaz. Suddenly all those her past experience memories came into her mind. She dropped the fork on the bowl and kept the bowl full of Salad on her table. Immediately shutting them up, she stood up and exited the cabin not even saying something to her dear friends.

Chai:- Was that Necessary Abhimanyu?

Abh:- I am sorry! I just wanted to say that she too had an number of Affairs. Though I know the reason,

Chaitali immediately interrupted him and nodded cutting him off,

Chai:- Exactly Abhi! We both know that duniya ki sabse Ameer Ladki isn't happy and contented despite of having all the Luxury and facilities.

She said and sighed. While on the other hand, Shehnaaz quickly put on her shades and switched on her phone to stalk only one Facebook Account. She so wanted to press the friend request button but she wasn't able to. Weavering her thumb over the screen, she once thought to send that person a request but again her subconscious mind dragged her back to fifteen years back those painful memories. His words which still haunts her, his words which once stabbed her heart miserably.

Dropping the idea of approaching. She gnashed her teeth and clutched her jaws, preventing herself from screaming and sobbing. Her black shades were hiding her red moist eyes from the world but not from herself. She knew that how miserably she was broken. Clearing her throat, She called her driver.

Sh:- Chauffeur! Déménagez dans un pub !

( Driver! Move to a pub!)

She said, while the driver nodded and moved the car towards a known pub of the Town. After a span of half an hour, the driver informed her that the place has arrived.

Sh:- Chauffeur! Descendez de la voiture et n'entrez que si je vous appelle !

( Driver! Get out of the car and don't come in unless I call you!)

She said while the Driver nodded his head and got out of the car, while the car was immediately surrounded with seven to six bouncers. Opening her shades, She looked into the rear mirror only to find her red puffy eyes. Though she has reprimanded herself not to grieve over that person again but she still couldn't resist from praying from their togetherness with a hope that 'God! Might be have some mercy on her!'.

She quickly took some tissue and wiped out her spoilt makeup and lipstick. Only to put on again Lipstick and Makeup, Combing her hair. She immediately lighten up her Cigarette, she walked out of her Mercedes with an dangerous aura and that long thin Cigarette between her lips were making her look more bolder. She was about to enter the pub when Abhimanyu grasped her wrist, making her look at him with a smirk.

Abh:- Am Sorry Saana!

He said, when Saana laughed and patted his cheeks and whispered in his ears,

San:- follow me!

She said when Abhimanyu and Chaitali nodded and followed. The moment she entered the pub, The manager came towards her and greeted her.

Man:- Votre Salon Privé est prêt madame ! Suis-moi s'il te plait!

( Your Private Salon is ready ma'am! Please follow me!)

As soon as He said this, Saana's smile vanished. Rather her smile was replaced with a frown and a stern bitchy mean look.

Sa:- Saana Kaur Batra ne suit personne ! Tout le monde la suit!

(Saana Kaur Batra doesn't follow anyone! Everyone follows her!)

She said gnashing her teeth when the Manager bowed his head and mumbled an apology, showing her the way.

Settling down on the Couch, She ordered her drink when Abhimanyu held her hand,

Abhi:- Am sorry Baby! Trust me! Mera Tujhe Humiliate karne ka koi Mann nahi tha!

Abhimanyu said when Saana sighed and hugged him tightly, after all she can't stay angry on her bestfriends. Never. Pulling her out of his embrace, Abhimanyu, He pecked her forehead.

After a while, Three of them was in some sort important discussion when suddenly Abhimanyu said something on which Shehnaaz grimaced,

Abh:- Hey! Saana! Why don't you join the Mafia Business with Dad, Uncle and Me? After all, you are the only heiress of Uncle's empire?

Shehnaaz took a sip and scrunched up her face hearing the word 'MAFIA', Though she was a strict strong- headed lady but Bullets, Bloods, Guns were something she hated from the bottom of her.

Sa:- Never! I am not going to join those bloody business of you guys'. Exactly! Abhi! I am the only heiress of NKB Group of Industries and being The Heiress of such a big empire. Do you think I need to indulge myself in some activities rather than enjoying my life? My Dad is Filthy Rich!

She said lightening up a cigarette and blowing a fag. While Chaitali sighed and looked at her,

Ch:- But Saanu! Doing Something of your.....

Saana and Abhimanyu rolled their eyes, knowing absolutely what was about to come across their way. Saana immediately interrupted her,

Sh:- Arrey Bubba! I have something which I can proudly called mine! That "SS-Boutique" is totally mine! For your kind information Chaits!

She said with a sinister chuckle, making Chaital look at her in disbelief.

Sh:- I have achieved everything except one thing! So Let's not grieve over that thing and Cheers to Chaits' Gyaans! Mine Unsuccessful Relationship or Flings maybe and to our Hottie's Random hookups!

She further said raising her glass before gulping down the gin in her glass, walking towards the Dance Floor.

Chai:- Sahi Mein! Abhimanyu! Ek Insaan kitna bhi Ameer kyun na ho le! Bhale hi Uske paas Kuber ka Locker hi kyun na ho lekin Agar woh ek cheez na ho na toh Woh insaan bhi Road ki uss Bheekhari se Gareeb hoga jiske Paas Shayad kuch na ho lekin 'Pyaar' ho!

Abh:- Indeed!

Abhimanyu sighed and said, seeing a sloshed Saana dancing, wrapping her arms around a man. Swaying her body to the loud beats of the music. Seeing his Bestfriend who has concealed thousands of pain and heartbreak Within herself. Although she wasn't a party animal or a girl who used to drink, abuse or a girl having flings or relationships but situation made her do so. Maybe, This was her way of forgetting the pain and heartbreak which once he has gone through.

While on the Other hand, Enakshi entered Sidharth's cabin, making him smirk. He knew that, He have some serious control over Enakshi Lakhani. For which, She just trusts him way too much. Enakshi was about to lock her lips with his when he turned his face,

Sid:- No! Enakshi! I...I have told you several times not on my lips!

He said in a stern dominating tone, when Enakshi frowned and continued her job. Sidharth was a man with many flaws, he too was broken beyond any limits. He used to take the frustration of the words which someone uttered for him fifteen years back on his Random lays or on Enakshi. Although he wasn't a womaniser or a man who used to do night stands but situation made him do so. Maybe, This was his way of forgetting the pain and heartbreak which once he has gone through.

After their makeout, Sidharth was lightening up his cigarette, being absolutely unbothered about Enakshi's whereabouts. However, She was in his cabin and was composing her outfit when Sidharth got a call from someone. The call for which he awaited for so long.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️