Chapter 6

Shehnaaz frowned and look upward only to get a proper view of the person who dared to shout upon her, while Abhimanyu dashed towards her and was about to stop her when She handed him over the glasses. Grabbing a couple of tissues, she wiped her hands and looked at Sidharth,

Sh:- How much?

She asked nonchalantly when he looked at her being a bit stunned as no one till now has ever spoken to him in this tone. Not even, Enakshi one of the most popular and affluent girl.

Sid:- It's of Forty seven thousand and five hundred euros. That means, If you calculate in your Indian currency then it would be Thirty-nine lakhs and ninety thousand! Sweetheart!

He said the last line whispering in her  ears when he again smirked and looked at her and said something which made her chuckle.

Sid:- I don't think itne Paise Tumne kabhi dekhe honge!

He said when Saana chuckled and called her assistant. Just then, a girl came running towards her with a cheque book, Sidharth scrunched his eyes and frowned, Saana immediately signed a blank cheque and gave it to him making him furious.

Sh:- Forty thousand euros... two thounsand and one hundred euros more than the actual cost of your blazer. KEEP THE CHANGE SWEETHEART!

She smirked and moved towards their VIP area when Sidharth smirked and looked at that petite waist of hers.

SIDHARTH'S POV

FIESTY! Fiesty enough to give Sidharth Mehrotra the paycheck. I smirked, nodding my head. Who is this beauty, who didn't even shuttered once before speaking infront of The Sidharth Mehrotra, The Capo of one and only Greek Mafia Gang. Fuck, I want her, biting on my lips, i fixed on her swaying bottoms, then, looking at my friend, Nikhil. I again kept my cold facade on and asked him,

Sid:- Who is She!

When Nikhil gulped down a sip from the bottle of bear and nodded his head defying me,

Fri:- I don't know man!

He said when I frowned. No! Sidharth you have to know about this little spoil brat. I was about to move when my phone rung up, It was the detective whom I hired and who informed that Anuradha Kaur Batra is alive. I was all lost when one of my friends nudged me,

Fri:- What Happened Sidharth? We are here to party like animals man! Where are you so lost?

I was about to say when Nikhil laughed and said something making me smirk and drag a long puff.

Nikh:- He is lost in that black dress woman! Who dared to give tips to THE CAPO OF GREECE MAFIA, THE SIDHARTH MEHROTRA.

Indeed! She is fiesty. None has ever dared to speak to the Capo like that, I smirked and I will approach her. The man who never sees another woman twice after satisfying his needs but this particular girl grabbed my attenion within a minute. Arrghhh! Sidharth...What are you thinking! You seriously need that today! Well! Need what? A Pleasurable Rough Night Stand.

POV END

While on the other hand, Saana was partying with her friends when suddenly one of her friends said,

Fr:- Saanu! You Just bumped to one of the most eligible bachelor man! C'mon go and hit on him.

Hearing her, she chuckled and said sipping on her glass of Whiskey, winking.

Sa:- He is not my type! Waise bhi Saana Kaur Batra kisi ke peeche nahi Puri Duniya uske Peeche bhaagti hain! So....he isn't any special sweetheart!

SHEHNAAZ'S POV

I don't who it was, but those brownish eyes were so intimidating yet looking in those eyes, I don't know why, My heart said as if I know him since ages. He was no doubt handsome, His broad shoulders and chest, his bulky biceps which were screaming to peep out tearing apart his shirt. Wait! Am I checking him out. No! No! Saana what are you doing! He is absolutely an proud and narcissistic person, I mean How dare he showing off his money to me. C'mon I am the only daughter of the richest Industrialist. Saana, hence maintain your status, He is not capable of you but oh lord! what a man he was! Absolutely Rugged just the way I love.

I was deep in my thoughts when one of our batch mate said ,

Fr:- Saana! Umm Actually! My Father was asking for Ishaan Uncle's contact number.

I wonder, I mean why? Why do they want my Dadda's number. I frowned gulping down the shot and looked at her. The batchmate was Priya, One of the most Irritating person since our school days. She has always tried to stick around me, pretending to be my speaker and my 'OH SO SPECIAL FRIEND', However It never made me feel great rather it has always bothered me and Talkin'about Priya's family. Oh! My! My...They are such wannabes, like they deliberately used to ask their daughter to keep a watch on me. It's not like they aren't from my standard, They are but I mean who behaves like a typical lower Middle class mindset when you are actually a well established business man. Eww! That Sucks! Ain't it?

Priy:- woh! Actually Ishaan Uncle waise bhi tumhare liye Ladka dekh rahe hain na! So I thought Why not My Brother Vikram! Actually Woh tumhe Bohot Pasand karta hain.. Like Haddh se zyada!

Wait! What? Dad is searching a Groom for his Sherni and Bingo! I don't even have an ounce of knowledge about that!

Sa:- What? Dad is looking for a groom for me! Are you serious? He is Ishaan Singh Batra, He hates when I leave my house on Holidays as he wants to spend time with me and now he is searching groom for me? That's ridiculous!

I said being agitated while Priya gulped the lump in her throat and called Vikram. Well, Vikram is a man just how I like. He is tall, Handsome, stunning and rugged.

Priya:- You both Talk! I will come back within few minutes!

She said and mumbled a 'Have Fun', into her brother's ears which I heard and chuckled. Her brother's eyes were full of lust.

Sa:- So, You like me? Huh!

I asked him smirking, while he touched my hands and looked deep into my eyes and said,

Vik:- Yes! Saana, I Love you! Since the day I have seen you in the business page of Etimes! Tumse milke Aisa laga ki like Mujhe Mera Khoyaa...

Arrghhh! Boring! Such a filmy buff,I sighed and looked at him, interrupting him.

Sa:- Cut The Crap! I know why are you saying all these things and why are you approaching for marriage. Just Cause of my Beauty and Money! Money for your Family and you are behind my Beauty, my body.

I said making him look here and there with embarrassment of being caught red-handed. While I smirked and pulled her towards me and said whispering,

Sa:- I hate Commitments but I don't think so there's any wrong in a night stand.

I said making him smirk. Just then, I grabbed his collar and moved towards the Washroom. Reaching the loo area, We started unbuttoning ourselves when he was about to cup my face and to kiss my lips, I stopped him.

Sa:- DON'T YOU DARE TO GO ON MY LIPS!

POV END
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️