Chapter 8

The Next Morning, it was the Bachelorette Day. When Shivani and Emir informed them that they have organised a joint Bachelorette party.

Abh:- Woah Man! Joint Bachelorette? Nice huh!

He said eyeing the girls while Saana smirked knowing his intentions. However Chaitali rolled her eyes seeing both of her friends. While Shehnaaz who was drawing her fingers on the verge of her Glass when she noticed Chaitali's Eye rollings

Sa:- Don't Roll Your Eyes Chaitali! After all it's not our fault that you know..

She was immediately interrupted by Abhimanyu who was checking out few ladies swimming, he immediately turned towards his besties and said,

Abh:- Come On Saanu! She is noob! After Usse Abhi bhi Charam Sukh ki Prapti nahi huwi hain na! That's why she is being like that! It's not her fault, it's her Choice!

He said and bursted out laughing while Saana nodded but soon she made a perplexed face and looked at Abhimanyu with a frown.

Sa:- Cha..Cha..What?

Abhi:- Baby! Orgasm!

He said nonchalantly while Saana widened her eyes and laughed out loud giving a hi-fi to Abhimanyu. She was laughing holding her stomach, While Chaitali too smirked not able to hide her blush on such a term.

Chai:- Chiiii! You Guys are...Yuck!

She shrieked and left, stomping her feet, making them laugh harder. After few moment, both of them composed themselves when Abhimanyu said something which grabbed his attention.

Abh:- Achha! Saana, Umm..Dad Called me today!

He said sipping on his drink, while Saana looked at him, munching on the side dish and hummed, paying a greater part of attention. As she knew that, Abhimanyu normally doesn't bring any business talks or Family talks on their vacations as firstly, He hates discussing about Business when he is off to vacation and Secondly, Their family belonging from a Darker Side of the Normal World and moreover a Mafia Background. They avoid dragging such issues.

Abh:- He said, that Ishaan Uncle is pretty worried as your bodyguard informed him that You have danced with a man the previous day. And, you know that Ishaan Uncle is pretty Possesive.

She nodded her head, understanding the situation. Her Poker face was again on, She quickly took out her phone and dialled up her father's number and started to leave. Meanwhile, she turned around towards Abhimanyu and said,

Sa:- Abhi! You And that bodyguard... What's that Idiot's name?

Abhimanyu widened his eyes and smirked, saying,

Abh:- Paolo!

Sa:- Hmm..Yeah! Whatever! Both of you in my room.

She said and left making Abhimanyu chuckled, who knew what will be the circumstances. While one the other hand in Russia, Ishaan ji was pacing here and there in the Hall when Zafar ji entered and said,

Zafa:- Ishaan! Don't be Stressed out yaar! Chill! I have informed Abhimanyu. Though I haven't said him about the Capo of Greece, as we haven't seen him yet!

Zafar ji said making Ishaan ji widened his eyes. He gasped, knowing very well about his daughter's and Abhimanyu's bonding and how Abhimanyu doesn't anything from Saana. Moreover, He panicked how will Saana react to this.

Ishaan:- Zaafaarr! Damn it! Have you lost it? Saana..My Princess...She hates seeing me worried and tensing. She will now definately kill that Bodyguard. God knows what will she do to that Poor Guard.