INFECTION

Author's note: Please let me know if I accidently gave Y/N gendered pronouns and I'll fix it! Had trouble with this one, been in my drafts for weeks-

You grin at the animatronics suggestion, already seeing yourself being good friends. That is, if you would be able to make friends with him. 'It's not like you're the chosen one, ya doof,'  you tell yourself. But then again, you did get sucked into all this weird universe shit.

"....Y/N?" Sun's concerned voice shoots you back into reality. "O-oh, sorry, just spaced out," you stutter. "Yeah, let's play tag. Infection, if that works."
"Infection?" he asks, his head tilting. "It's like tag, but if you get tagged you're it too. So eventually everybody's chasing one person," you explain. "Ah, that sounds fun!" he says, practically yelling. "You start as the tagger?" you suggest.

Sun nods and announces the new game to the other children. Their excitement, which was already quite high, shoots threw the roof, and soon screams of small child joy fill the Daycare. Waving to Sun, you dart off, momentarily hiding under a slide while you scouted the area for places to avoid the animatronic.

You couldn't climb on top of anything, you were too large for most of the play structures, you had already used the ball pit as a hiding spot.. your eyes landed not somewhere around you, but above you. No, not in the rafters, in the slide you were hiding under. It wasn't transparent so Sun wouldn't be able to see you, and it would provide two ways of escape: up, and down. You sadden for a second, remembering that you used to utilize that strategy back in your school, which you would never see again.. Stop thinking about the past. It's not helping you.

You sigh, brushing the thought out of your brain, and climb up the slide. You settle at around halfway through it, digging the soles of your shoes into the smooth plastic. You hear the commotion around you, children squealing as they are chased and whining when Sun was too quick for them. You heard one or two crawling around through the play gym, but most didn't think of it, surprisingly. Eventually it's just you left. 'Why the hell has nobody checked the slides yet?' you think. 

"Has everybody been tagged?" Sun calls. A chorus of yes' ring out, and the animatronic giggles. "Not actually! Y/N's hiding somewhere, and we all have to find them!" The sudden sound of around 30 children scattering surprises you for a moment, You can hear one child approaching from behind, and you turn to look. You see her at the entrance of the slide, clearly proud that she was the one that found you. "I found Y/N!" the girl announces, "They're in the slide!" With that, she shoots down the slide and almost hits you. You barely manage to stay ahead of her and leap of of the bottom, where 3 boys are waiting for you. They practically jump on top of you, and there's no chance of you escaping. 

Once you recover from the oxygen being pushed out of your lungs, you laugh with them. "Oh noo.... you got me... blehh..." Soon they are asking Sunny to play again. You're fun to play with. Whoo boy, this was gonna be a long day..

(sorry for the short chapter! Again, hard to write. Next chapter coming sooner, hopefully!)